2009 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 677 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Small tank

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"i owned a 1997 Mustang GT and bought this as my first car. i miss the GT but this thing is an awsome vehicle. it's sure to turn heads where ever you go. have yet to test the off road capabilities yet (to affraid to mess it up) but so far i am extreamly pleased with this car. it has a surpirsingly quite ride that goes over bumbs, and rumble strips with out throwing you around. hope they make more to come in the future. Only downfall is it eats a lot of gas though. more than the GT."

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LOVE MY JEEP!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Have had my 4 dr wrangler x almost a year. Love it, would buy another one. Have 19,000+ miles on it. Handles great! Tows great. Fun vehicle!"

Issue with excessive crank time NOT resolved!!!

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X 24Spackage, Auto, Power Convenience group, and 17" Wheels and at first I was happy. But I have been to TWO DEALERS (4 documented times. and approximately 5 or so "Drop-ins") HOPING that they can figure out why the Jeep STILL has an Excessive and loud Crank time. Sometimes it can crank over for 10 seconds before it actually starts up... (Sigh) And I wanted one sooooo bad..... (A Service Consultant at the dealership where the Jeep was originally purchased s called me "crazy" many times and said I was delusional. Well, I say, Finally another dealership (with nicer people) was able to duplicate the problem several times!!! (Praise God!) Therefore, I am now considering acting with the "Lemon Law." Its not fair that I am paying soooo much money for something that is a lemon. It also stalled out on me, thankfully they caught that problem and issued a recall and I haven't had an issue with the stall out since, but I continue to deal with the cranking problem.... IF the Jeep didn't have that issue, it would have been my favorite vehicle, but I am so frustrated and feel DC and the dealerships couldn't care less about me..... Hopefully they will prove me wrong and Listen to my concerns.. If they refuse then I will definitely go forward with the lemon law. I am now willing to trade for a Jeep that works properly or to have them repurchase the vehicle..... Below is my previous rating: Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Awesome vehicle but minor issues, April 5, 2007 By Lori Value: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Reliability: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Quality: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Performance: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Styling: 5 out of 5 5 out of 5 Comfort: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 "I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so I can have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!""

See if you qualify for