2009 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 735 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

By on Friday, August 08, 2008

"I bought this Jeep used this year w/ 17,000 miles on it. It has been a joy to drive. Averages 21/22 MPG. Easy to remove the soft top quickly by myself in under 8 minutes. Comfortable for 3 kids and 2 adult or 5 adults. Hope to hold onto this for a long time."

This car makes me smile!

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

"I am a mom of three little ones and have one car seat, one booster seat and a free sitting child in the back. They have plenty of room, more then in any other SUV like it. I love this car! I have had no mechanical problems and we live with the top down at all times (except in the rain)! Have the hard top too...I see no point in it...but my husband says we'll use it in the winter...what ever! Bought mine used and see no need in a new one, mine is perfect the way it is! Can't wait to attend a Jamboree!"

1st time owner

By on Friday, August 01, 2008

"2007 Wrangler X with S package. Tremendous fun to own. Tow behind motorhome. Minor problems quickly fixed by dealer. Enjoy off road capability. Easy to manuever in town. Modest fuel economy. Recommend three piece hardtop. Sirius radio great away from town."

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I've owned alot of vehicles and alot of jeeps in my lifetime but this one is the absolute best! This jeep gives you the reliablility and excitement of a 4wd jeep but gives me the room I had been lacking with a family. I know, especially these days with gas prices being what they are, that it could give me better gas mileage. But I wouldn't trade it in for all the hybrids and electrics on the road. They'll have to bury me in it. :-)"

'07 Sahara 2dr

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"My suggestion if you are buying the vehicle and can only afford one top, buy the hard-top. It is the difference between night and day as far as comfort goes. PLUS it's in three-pieces so you can easily remove sections for your needs! BUT TRUST ME, get the hardtop!! It's so worth it. To add to this new line, it is very comfortable. I know it's a Jeep, who cares about comfort? Well when you don't live on top of a mountain or in a mud pit, you do have to drive there! Other than that, it's a Jeep, and it lives up to it's predecessors. You'll love it if you love the outdoors."