2008 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 767 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

No regrets about this purchase

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I bought the new JK in march 07. 32k miles. no problems. fun to drive. wranglers aren't for everyone. if you like quiet and luxury, this isn't the vehicle. its loud and has little jeep quirks, but its so much fun to drive on and off road. I highly doubt there is a better 4wd vehicle for ALL conditions. i never realized how boring my honda was. i wish i had bought a wrangler earlier. i will never not own a wrangler again."

Good All around

By on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"This is great, We have a 92' and I have been saying for years I wish they would come out with a 4 door. Love it. There is only one thing the space for your foot on the gas pedel is a little cramped. Other than that I am very happy. THANKS!!"

Traded Rubicon for Wrangler

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I always wanted a Jeep so when I retired early in 2003 I bought a new "Tomb Raider" edition of the Rubicon. It was a fun ride for 6 years and only 10,000 on-road miles. I just traded for a 4 door Wrangler X unlimited and the ride difference is absolutely astounding, much better, still Trail Rated and I hardly ever go off road anyway, but it's ready to go those few times I have to. The Rubicon was for the true off road, go anywhere driver but the 2 door had a hip-hoppity highway ride and had too aggressive tires on it.. This one is 100% more fun to drive everyday. I am a Jeep guy and my son just bought his 2 door new one last week. Mine is Detonator Yellow (can't lose it in a parking lot) while he picked Jeep Green. I also went from automatic to 6 speed manual, a lot more fun!"

Rockin' Ruby

By on Sunday, May 03, 2009

"All the wranglers rock and can out perform on the trails better than most, but this rubicon is a friggin stud! this sucker takes ice plant hills on the dunes sideways without getting squirrelly and cresting the hill roaring and thumping it's chest. Stock!! The lifted long bed trucks sank then backed out...Rockin Ruby Baby!!"

By on Monday, April 20, 2009

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

By on Thursday, April 16, 2009

"I love my Jeep. With a cold air intake and exhaust it has quite a bit more power and better gas mileage. Also it sounds pretty cool too."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Monday, April 13, 2009

"I OWN TWO 08 WRANGLERS, BOTH HARDTOPS. ONLY COMPAINTS ARE THE LACK OF POWER GOING UP MOUNTAINS AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS AND WIND NOISE AROUND THE WINDSHIELD. OTHER THAN THAT, GREAT VEHICLES. A LOT OF FUN TO DRIVE. WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE OVER THE CJ THAT I USED TO OWN."

Love It!

By on Monday, April 13, 2009

"I bought this vehicle brand new in Oct when they first came out and have been in love w/ it ever since. Its great if you like the warm weather covertible thing and is awesome for camping! Performance is the only thing a stock jeep lacks, nothing an after market turbo cant fix! It is a money pit though, buy accesories can be addictive and there are so many cool things you can do to this vehicle. It is still pretty tough stock though, I pulled a full size chevy pick up out w/ my jeep stock so it holds its own. I can not stress it engough though, I love my jeep, and now I am a jeep girl for live!"

Sun & Fun with some attitude

By on Thursday, April 09, 2009

"Bought this vehicle 2 years ago with the 2dr Sahara package. It has been a great, great overall vehicle and has been unbelievably useful in the time we've had it. We've taken it snowboarding in the mountains, out to the sand dunes on the beach, and everywhere in-between. It even is a handy grocery getter for my wife. With the hard-top off, this is an enviable look-at-me off-road convertible that has tons of attitude and other than the gas-mileage (16-18 mpg), I whole-heartedly recommend this vehicle for any fun & sun loving adventurer."

THE JEEP

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"so far this is a very good jeep... way better than any other jeep i have ever seen .... i could live in it it is so comfortable"