2008 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

LOVE MY JEEP!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Have had my 4 dr wrangler x almost a year. Love it, would buy another one. Have 19,000+ miles on it. Handles great! Tows great. Fun vehicle!"

Issue with excessive crank time NOT resolved!!!

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X 24Spackage, Auto, Power Convenience group, and 17" Wheels and at first I was happy. But I have been to TWO DEALERS (4 documented times. and approximately 5 or so "Drop-ins") HOPING that they can figure out why the Jeep STILL has an Excessive and loud Crank time. Sometimes it can crank over for 10 seconds before it actually starts up... (Sigh) And I wanted one sooooo bad..... (A Service Consultant at the dealership where the Jeep was originally purchased s called me "crazy" many times and said I was delusional. Well, I say, Finally another dealership (with nicer people) was able to duplicate the problem several times!!! (Praise God!) Therefore, I am now considering acting with the "Lemon Law." Its not fair that I am paying soooo much money for something that is a lemon. It also stalled out on me, thankfully they caught that problem and issued a recall and I haven't had an issue with the stall out since, but I continue to deal with the cranking problem.... IF the Jeep didn't have that issue, it would have been my favorite vehicle, but I am so frustrated and feel DC and the dealerships couldn't care less about me..... Hopefully they will prove me wrong and Listen to my concerns.. If they refuse then I will definitely go forward with the lemon law. I am now willing to trade for a Jeep that works properly or to have them repurchase the vehicle..... Below is my previous rating: Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Awesome vehicle but minor issues, April 5, 2007 By Lori Value: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Reliability: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Quality: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Performance: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Styling: 5 out of 5 5 out of 5 Comfort: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 "I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so I can have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!""

unstoppable

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

"I bought my Rescue Green 2007 Wrangler Unlimited X 4X4 6spd. with the 23S pkg. 32in. tire pkg., infinity system, pwr convinience, 4.10 axle, and I am enjoying it! I have almost 3K miles on it and i owned it for about 2 and a half months now, very durable and reliable especially in foul weather, it handles the flood waters in houston, tx flawlessly. i took it for a drive in a remote off road area and nothing was in this jeep's way, whether it be sand, rocks, gravel, mud, deep water, you name it. the water fording ability is excellent, i took it in high water couple times with no problems while other trucks and SUVs stalled out in the deep waters. the only down side is the gas and the ride, no matter how much luxury you put in it or a newly designed engine, it is still a jeep. i have plans to take it to galveston and see how well it tackles the beach terrain there, overall excellent machine and removable soft top is easy to take off. fun vehicle!"

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"Have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. Vehicle has been in shop more than 8 times in 4 months. DC and Dealer will do nothing about vehicle breaking down. Has been towed into dealer shop twice."

price 2 high

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"this is My 2ed jeep wrangler, the best so far"

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

Best Jeep

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Love everything about my Jeep. Especially in high water. Great clearance and the 4x4 is great. I am fearless in a Texas flood. The only problem is removing the soft top. It is a two person job. If you don't mind that- go buy one today."

Great Vehicle!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I absolutely LOVE my Jeep! I was fortunate enough to get an '07 Wrangler Unlimited X in Detonator Yellow and couldn't be happier with the choice. The Jeep handles great on the highway, and I get around 19 MPG on average; pretty good compared to some other SUVs out there. Daimler seems to have corrected the earlier issues (i.e., stalling, easy-to-scratch plastic interior, etc.,...), so I've been nothing but happy thus far! Like the previous reviewer, I have the same issue with the Jeep taking a few extra seconds to start every once in a while (but not often). However, I've found that by giving it a little gas, it starts right up. The interior is extremely spacious and the 4-door has a large amount of storage capacity with the seats folded down. With the dual top option, I'm set for the Missouri winters and summers, and am absolutely in love with the fact that I have a 4-door convertible! My Jeep definitely turns a lot of heads; especially with the top down! My ONLY true negative remark regarding this vehicle is the sound system. I didn't opt for the premium speakers, and it's obvious. The tweeters on the dashboard crackle and pop with any song that has a medium amount of bass. It's mildly irritating, but not too bad. The Jeep is also a little sluggish when accelerating, but since I'm not a race car driver, I don't mind. I just sit back and enjoy the drive!"

Just Fun

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I got my jeep 2 days ago, and I am loving it. I have already had the doors and top off. It is the most fun i've ever had in vehicle. It was a little scary going down the interstate with out the doors. The only thing is the doors are very heavy and hard to disconnect. The mirrors are attached to the doors, so they are gone without the doors. I would highly recommend the Wrangler Unlimited!!!"

The Best,

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Excellent vehicle, can do anything, good for warm or cold weather, good on gas...just a very very nice vehicle."

SWEET SAHARA

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"THIS IS MY FIRST JEEP AND I LOVE IT. I KNOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN A RECALL ISSUED WITH REGARD TO STALLING, BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED ABOSULTELY NOTHING BUT PURE JOY WITH MINE. THE 18 INCH WHEELS ARE THE BEST LOOKING AND ARE A SAHARA EXCLUSIVE ALONG WITH THE BODY COLORED FENDER FLARES. STEREO IS GREAT, SO IS THE MODULAR HARD TOP. POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS ARE NICE BONUS. TURNS LOTS OF HEADS. LOOKS TOUGH IN BLACK WITH HARD TOP AND BIGGER WHEELS. INSTALLED A COLD AIR KIT TO BOOST PERFORMANCE. WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INSTALL CATBACK EXHAUST. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE. IF YOU HAVE KIDS OR CARPOOL, GET THE FOUR DOOR OR YOUR PASSENGERS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE BACK SEAT."

Great Vehicle!

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I've always wanted a Wrangler...since childhood. I finally got one. It's a great vehicle. The upgrades and look since the last models are fantastic! The cockpit is wider. There's more room to move. I get a lot of people checking out my Jeep...especially Hummer owners who were former Wrangler owners. The mpg is not too good. The plastic inside scratches easily. A passenger seat that pivots up would make getting in the back much easier in the 2 door. But, the hardtop makes up for all of those things and then some! Get the dual top group if you buy the new Wrangler. The 3-piece hardtop is great in the winter and other cold times. The soft top would be best for better weather. (The hard top needs two people to remove.) The one thing that I would have done differently...I would have purchased the dual top group. I'd get another Jeep Wrangler if I bought a new vehicle."

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

new suv

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Not very good on gas!"

The 2007 Wrangler ROCKS!

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"This is my 5th Wrangler since 1993 and I wouldn't drive anything else."

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

kinks need to be worked out

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I purchased the 4 door unlimited with a manual 6 speed and soft top. After one week I noticed a transmission vibration in 3rd gear as well as 1st gear popping out now and then.--With the car shut off I opened any door the CD player would start running! The car stalled often from a dead stop and acceleration was poor. I finally got rid of this LEMON and sold it to a Jeep dealer with only 600 miles on it. I still want a new two door but I'll wait till 2008 to see if problems get resolved. The 4 door had an aweful turning radias and seemed underpowered, the 2 door seems better."

Love it!

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I've owned Jeeps for about 15 ysr & this is by far the best family rig Jeep has built. I love all the room this thing has to offer & it still performs like a Jeep off road. Buy it you won't be dissappointed!!!"

CJ7 Reborn

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"This is my 7th Jeep, and I am a Jeep purist. I have owned 2 Willys Jeeps, 3 AMC CJ7's, and a Chrysler YJ. The YJ being the least Jeep like...blame Chrysler. The JK Unlimited is by far the best Jeep since the CJ7...thank you, Daimler! The YJ & TJ's are disappointments when compared to the ovarall build quality of a JK. Just look at the bolt pattern on a JK wheel as well as the driveline components. Ride quality is superior to past Jeeps. Invest in the 4 door...longer wheelbase better ride and handling. Mine has full hard doors and a soft top. The soft top is quieter than the hardtop was on any of my CJ7's. It handles snow very well but yet to find out about mud & rocks. This is the first Jeep I have ever owned that came with a radio. Believe me how surprised I was to get A/C, cruise control, cup holders, and 4 doors! The only thing I don't care for? The overly large fender flares...Jeep gets a 4 out of 5 on styling for that."

COULD BE BETTER

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"WHEN I BOUGHT THIS VEHICLE,I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS,IT WAS GOING TO HAVE,I DO NOT LIKE THE JEEP AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE."

4 door wrangler

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Jeep wrangler is a okay utility vehicle, but I would stongly suggest something else if you never plan on seeing dirt or rock. I' ve owned other suv's in the same price range or same monthly payment with 2 and 4wd and they both would have out performed this 07 jeep in every catagory on pavement: comfort, cabin noise, ride stability, fit and finish, standard equipment, hp, torque, towing. I bought this jeep new, straight off the truck. it had scratches and imperfections in the center console and dash, but i guess this is what i should expect for a rugged american vehicle. I wonder how long until the black plastic fenders and bumpers start to fade and the hard plastic dash starts to crack. The vehicle seldom starts on the first turn of the key. There is plenty of room however for 5 people and the manual trans. will even make a newbie comfortable around a stick. This 3.8L engine is a dog though. I'm sorry I really don't have anything nice to say about it. Seats ain't that bad, but the head rests need to go, and needs brighter lights(h.i.d. maybe) and invest in a good alarm system if you plan on keeping anything in this jeep. easy to break into and easy to steal. with all this being said your probably wondering why I purchased this vehicle. Simple, my wife has always wanted a jeep wrangler and I didn't want to deny her. I'm sure I will be a little happier after a 6" fabtech suspension lift and some 20" centerline rims with nitto 36" all terrain tires. That is the only reason I would get a jeep over any other utility vehicle. You can do more to a jeep, and they not only look awsome when you do but they become a serious off-road vehicle when you do. solid dana 44 rear axle is standard. ground clearance, 4.10 4wd system, and water fording are good. If you are buying a jeep and keeping it factory and want to do a little off roading opt for the rubicon!"

Pleasantly surprised

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have been presently surprised by my first Jeep. I have always enjoyed the idea of a Jeep, but never really felt it was overly practical for day to day driving, in that past models have not had the comforts of other vehicles. But with gas prices going up, I needed to trade in the Dodge Ram for something a little easier on the gas mileage, but still able to tow the boat. Buying a Jeep wasn't really on the top of my mind, but after a trip out to Colorado I rode in my cousin's girlfriend's Jeep and fell back in love with the idea of a Jeep. Once back in town i took a few for a test drive - I was really impressed by the 2007 and how much the interiors and creature comforts had improved. The only problem I still had to face was whether to get the two door or the four. I decided on the two door as it was available immediately with the options I wanted. Since buying it I have been nothing but happy - iit's a great vehicle, fun to drive and still tows the boat without any problems. The only word of warning I would give is that in Southwest Florida during July I find it a bit difficult to keep the soft top Jeep cool. But I guess that's what you get when you decide to live about three miles away from the sun. All-in-all I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. It's is fun."

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This So Rocks!!

By on Monday, June 11, 2007

"WE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR NEW JEEP!!! We aren't total outdoor people, but for our everyday vehicle it has been wonderful! We plan on seeing how well it handles the beautiful mountains that surround our town soon!"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I loooovvveee my jeep! I have a family of 5 and we fit comfortably! My favorite car i've ever owned or drove!"

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next