2008 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 741 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

'07 Sahara 2dr

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"My suggestion if you are buying the vehicle and can only afford one top, buy the hard-top. It is the difference between night and day as far as comfort goes. PLUS it's in three-pieces so you can easily remove sections for your needs! BUT TRUST ME, get the hardtop!! It's so worth it. To add to this new line, it is very comfortable. I know it's a Jeep, who cares about comfort? Well when you don't live on top of a mountain or in a mud pit, you do have to drive there! Other than that, it's a Jeep, and it lives up to it's predecessors. You'll love it if you love the outdoors."

I LOVE IT!!!

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"I love my Jeep Unlimited...traded my Ford F250 diesel for it and do not regret it at all..only thing is..it's under powered, but I knew that before I bought it...reading everyone elses review...I have pulled a 13ft travel trailer from Florida to Western North Carolina (Smokie Mountains)...it struggled a little but not as bad as I thought...gas mileage sucks...but again I knew that before I bought it...when I pulled the camper...it averaged about 12mpg...which again was better then I expected...I LOVE the MYGIG!!!! The radio is AWESOME...i don't have any problems with leaks, with both tops (dual top option)...I AM SOO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE thus far!!"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I loooovvveee my jeep! I have a family of 5 and we fit comfortably! My favorite car i've ever owned or drove!"

Love it!

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

"I'd wanted a Jeep since I was 16 and finally bought one. I love it! It's everything I ever dreamed it would be! It drives well, looks great, and is a whole lot of fun! I haven't had any problems with it, but understand that on average, after it is approximately 2 years old, is when the minor problems seem to begin. I love that it's resale value is high, unlike other vehicles. The gas mileage is not good, but if you don't drive too far (unlike me) it's not that big of a deal. It sort of rides rough, but it's a Jeep not a luxury sedan. It comes with the "whole lot of fun" territory!"

Awesome vehicle but minor issues

By on Thursday, April 05, 2007

"I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so Ican have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!"