2007 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 770 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

Fun Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"The Jeep has been really great. What I like about it the most is that it's fun in the winter and summer. It really does a great job when the snow hits our area. The summer is great to take the top and doors off. The only convertable vehicle that is fun all year around."

2008 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"08 Unlimited Sahara, hardtop...The jeep is great! A blast to drive in all seasons and drive with confidence. Great part of the jeep is it maintains the value as the years progress. Cons are minor: Box shape has resulted to 3 cracked windshields over the years (but expected), Gas (I'm seeing 16mpg), arm fatigue (from the Jeep Wave)...but overall my favorite vechicle i've ever owned!!"

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fun and run

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I purchased the 07 as soon as they were available. I had the small jeeps and needed more room for people and stuff. This one is perfect. Electric windows and lock on a wrangler, wow. I am 62 years old but feel like 25 again in my Jeep. I may get another small one to go with the unlimited."

This Jeep is So FUN!

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"We have had our Jeep now for 2 years. It is the funniest car I have ever had. I can even fit 3 car seats in the back (barley). Love the top options. This car has allways ran great, never had an issue, Just a little uncomfortable on long trips."

It's a JEEP

By on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"Went for a 2010 but this 2009 was on "Sale" Did not want a cloth top but got talked into it. Very noisy an access to back is difficult with a soft top. Also vision through soft top plastic window is poor. It takes a team of rocket scientist & a tribe of GEICO cavemen to remove it. Bummer! Good part, it drives great. Soft on bumps but you still know it's a Jeep. I love it! I owned a 1944 war surplus jeep once. They sure have improved but their still Jeeps. A Jeep that has air conditioning. Who would have ever thunk it! I'm a happy camper 'cept for that dang rag top. Bend Oregon"

It Seats 5!!!

By on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"The first time a Wrangler can seat 5 - legally!! I love this Jeep. Have had them all my life and the 2008 Unlimited 4 door is my favorite.. Meets all of my needs, with 3 active boys in tow. The truck space is great, plenty of room.. My only dislike, is the interior scratches too easily, but it's a Jeep. Would recommend this to ANYONE...."

Best Jeep Ever

By on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"This is my fourth jeep and the best of the bunch. The only negative I can think of is that it seems a little underpowered. Otherwise, its a great off-road/everyday vehicle."

NOTHIN COMES CLOSE

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"A convertible and 4x4 all in one. Excellent in snow and off-road(Beach). Lifetime warranty."

Worth the payments!

By on Sunday, December 06, 2009

"We got the Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with automatic tranny, with hard - soft tops and we totally love it. On road it handles well and is comfortable. Off road I've taken this thing on Jeep runs and climbed everything even customized Jeeps went up and we haven't done anything custom to it! I'm talking serious off road with the whole family in it with the stereo on and the top down! So much fun!! The automatic lockers and sway bar disconnect works great. So far no mechanic issues, but if something does happen it's nice to know we have a lifetime power train warranty. The wife really likes how it looks and she gets lots of attention driving it. I love it off road and the kids always want to be in it. The resale value is awesome also should we decide to upgrade to a new model year someday. Now we understand the statement "It's a Jeep thing!""

By on Thursday, December 03, 2009

Love my Jeep

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"Pro's: I'd never gone off-roading in my life. Got my Wrangler and discovered why I live in Colorado. Too much fun. Great in snow and great in the summer with the top down. Very reliable with unbeatable coolness factor. Great sound system, comfortable ride, built like a tank. Cons: 18 mpg. Passengers OR cargo space, you're choice. No electronic mirrors. JEEP: Just Empty Every Pocket (for fun upgrades, not repairs)"

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

best one yet 2008 4dr

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"This is my 3rd jeep 2008 4dr wrangler hardtop I had 2 other with soft tops and really enjoy the quietness of the hard top. The only complaint I have is I"m short and have to have the seat all the way forward for the clutch if they could make the steering wheel telescope that would be good."

I love this Jeep

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"This particular vehicle is not for the driveway. It excells in climbing, does well in mudd and great in sand with the correct tires. It rides like a jeep still (not as bad as the 2dr's) and gets poor gas milage (16/14mpg hwy/city with 35's). But who buys a jeep for the milage anyway. It is a toy, expect to spend lots of money on it just like a newborn baby."

2008 Wrangler X

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"This is my seventh Jeep....Enough said...OK, so you want to know more. I've owned seven of these because there is nothing like a Jeep Wrangler. Should I have stuck with one? No. Because I love having new ones, with the newest innovations. Specifically the JK. All these safety features including ABS, ESP, brake assist, etc....And now, side airbags. On top of that, it's rommier, looks tougher, allows for bigger tires with minimal lift (I added a leveling kit for 150 bucks and can fit 34 inch tires now). It gets better MPG than previous models, runs better onroad, and offroads with ease. The TJ model it replaced was obviously a great vehicle, but the JK brings it up a few notches. It makes the legendary Wrangler fun to drive on the street now instead of just offroad. This is due to it's heavier weight and longer control arms. I recommend the JK to anyone that is in need of a 4x4 without the need of a truck bed. This IS the way to go!"

JEEEEEEEPERS!

By on Wednesday, November 04, 2009

"Beastly JEEP. REAL head-turner, almost too much!!!lol Very Capable and solid Ride. Gas isn't too bad either. My lease is up in April... The dealer won't even get it back to visit it! I'm heading to the bank for a loan! This baby's MINE!!!!! Perfect for everything from work to travel to haul to Summer time fun totally topless! Always the first vehicle of choice when we go somewhere!!! It's a JEEP THING, KEEP UP THE WAVE:)"

Really Nice Jeep

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

"This is a really nice jeep. It's everything you would want from a jeep."

This car is awesome!

By on Sunday, October 04, 2009

"I am new to jeeps, but I've had jeep for about 2 years now and it's everything I expected and more. I go off roading as often as possible and every time i go out I am surprised by the capabilities of this vehicle. In addition to this my fiance loves this car because in addition to these this this just a good car. It is smooth and comfortable on the high way which makes long road trips comfortable and in bad weather this vehicle shines. I have drive through blowing snow and pounding rain in conditions where I would have been terrified in any other vehicle, but my jeep was strong and steady all the way. If you buy a wrangler for the right reasons you will definitely be happy with it. Happy Trails"

Love IT

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"This jeep has been a fantastic vehicle. I am 6'2" and wanted a convertible I could fit into. This was the only one I could find that was comfortable. With that said, I have grown attached to this vehicle. It is not fast off the line and may not handle like a sports call; but, it is fantastic to drive. Quite with the top off and windows up! or breeze and load with them all down. It has problems like small leaks and noisy soft-top, but mechanically it has been flawless. Love it! Did I mention that Blue book value? Man, it has not changed much..."

We have 2

By on Friday, October 02, 2009

"I bought my 2008 Rubicon Unlimited in August 2008. My wife loved it so much we traded her 2004 Grand Cheroke for a 2008 X Unlimited in January 2009. Now we have 2 Jeeps and love them both."

Very happy!

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"I am very happy with this Jeep. I own a Cherokee and even though it is VERY plain I still love it. Overall Jeep's are very reliable. I miss the 4.0 but the 6 isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. They made it really easy to take everything off. It's not a Caddy but that's not what I bought it for. It's a Jeep thing."

By on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"SOFT TOP LEAKS A LITTLE. ENGINE WEEK ESPECIALLY WITH 35 IN TIRES ON A 3.5 IN LIFT. FUN TO DRIVE. HEATER IS THE HOTTEST IN ANY CAR I EVER OWNED. AC GREAT. WOULD NEVER TRADE FOR ANYTHING ELSE."

wrangler...possibilities.... unlimited

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I have owned my 2008 wrangler unlimited x s package for 6 months now, 6 speed , tow package, soft top......you can leave this as stock and have one of the most capable 4x4's in the world or do all the mods that you can afford and this is a great vehicle either way. Sure at times the v6 is under powered, it is a little squarely at times especially if lifted and has mud terrain tires but what truck isn't ? I get looks every time that I drive it. I have owned around 28 cars, literally, and this is the only vehicle that I have owned and after 6 months of ownership the book value hasn't hit the floor. I have lost thousands of dollars on other vehicles and this is one that I am not afraid of loosing its value.....I love my JEEP......and I understand...."