2007 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 746 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"This 2009 4 door is the first Jeep I've purchased new (have a few oooold Jeeps currently as well). No regrets whatsoever. I don't want it to drive like a Tahoe...I want it to drive like a Jeep! If I treat it right, I can get around 475-500 miles on a tank of gas. I rate the reliability as excellent because I received the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at the time of purchase, which is pretty comprehensive. Security is always an issue with a drop top Jeep, but aftermarket companies like Tuffy Security Products offer wonderful products to secure your valuables when the top is off!"

I love my Wrangler

By on Friday, April 16, 2010

"I always wanted a Jeep, and finally decided it was time. It's 3 years old now (2007 model) and I still love it! Fun to drive, easy to get around town, looks great, reliable. So far I've only had regular oil changes and recently, changed the rear brake pads and had a brake flush. Zero repairs, everything runs great at 30K miles. The Freedom Top is great, although too heavy to remove the whole top by myself (or even with 2 friends), it's very easy to remove the panels over the driver and passenger side, so it's easy enough to convert to a semi-convertible. The panels fit in the back so you can take them with you, if you want to replace them on the go. One con is limited cargo space. I removed the back seat (which was kind of difficult to get into anyway), and now have plenty of cargo space. I don't have kids so I don't need a back seat. I installed handgrips on the roll cage for my boyfriend to hold on to as he complains about being a "bobblehead" -- the Jeep is an off-road vehicle, after all, it's not like cruising in a Lexus... :o) But it is suprisingly comfortable. The Jeeps I have been in before were pretty rough, this one is definitely a plush yuppie Jeep in comparison. 2007 they started the wider body style, that may have something to do with it. (Of course the carpeting, power windows & door locks, ac and satellite all contribute to the yuppie-ness) I was rear-ended two years ago, the Jeep held up very well, all I had to do was replace the rear bumper that was scratched. I'm very glad I bought this vehicle and I hope to have it a minimum of 10 years."

Highly recommend

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"Girls, you will feel safe driving alone in this Jeep. Good highway stability (4 door). Get Nitrofil in tires for best ride. Fun, practical, totally reliable. Hard top is heavy - removal is a 2 person job. I get 21 - 23 MPG highway, 13 - 16 city. Mine sprouts an occasional slight leak at windshield or door in heavy rain. Still a jeep at heart. Worth it extras: sound upgrade for music lovers, power doors and windows for safety. My third Jeep."

only think I don't like is the gas milage.

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

"This is my 5th Wrangler. Only one with auto trans,prefer manual.added Bola dual exhaust and a K&N filter charger. Better gas milage as long as you don't get on it. Will probably get another one.once you drive one for awhile just don't want anything else"

One of my favorite vehicles

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pros: "Great fun to own/drive"

Cons: "Mileage not the best..."

"I love this Wrangler! It is fun to drive, it is very capable and I feel safe inside. I think it actually rides quite well and quietly on good smooth roads. On bad or potholed roads, it is a bit jouncy and rides like a.....well, like a Wrangler! If a Jeep Wrangler is what you really want, nothing but a Jeep Wrangler will do! And, my Wrangler has been very reliable and problem free..."