2007 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle to drive in the city or mountains.

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

"So surprised the first time I drove it. Its not you r dads old Jeep! I got the Sahara packed and the seat is the most comfortable in its class. It has more that enough power to do anything you want. ALMOST too nice to 4 wheel."

Best Wrangler for the family

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Pentastar engine. FUN convertible & off-road"

Cons: "Mileage. Back seat access."

"This is the fifth Wrangler I have owned and the best for the family. The 2012 and newer with Pentastar engine gets 25% better MPG than my previous Wranglers. I average 20+ on 12 mile commute and the same on highway. The family made the decision to go with the 2014 4-door. Hardtop is better than previous models and the fold back soft top makes this a true all season vehicle. No problems with any of the 5 Jeeps. Most maintenance is change of fluids and tires. Highly recommend Jeep for the FUN factor too. The family liked previous Sport, Rubicon, Unlimited models but this is their favorite because of the space and smoother ride quality. We selected a Limited Edition and it gets noticed everywhere we go. Mileage could and should be better however, this is not a car and with the larger tires is not intended to go 80 mph or take cloverleaf turns like a sport car. Test drive on highway and city. Jeeps are not for everyone. We obviously like them or we wouldn't be in number five."

Very reliable

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Very reliable and easy to work on yourself. Don't purchase this vehicle if you are looking for comfort."

GOOD VEHICLE FOR THE PRICE

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Cons: "WINDOW CONTROLS SHOULD BE ON DOOR NOT DASH"

"DO NOT BUY IF INTERESTED IN COMFORTT OR GAS MILEAGE"

Wrangler Mercenary PKG is by far the coolest!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "LOOKS, LOOKS & LOOKS...style, comfort, horsepower"

Cons: "Mercenary gets poor gas mileage because of lift"

"I purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler after trading UP from my 2012 Jeep Wrangler! Trade up you ask? Here in Kansas City there is a Jeep dealer that upgrades the Wrangler's with the "permission" of Jeep and calls them MERCENARY...with the dealer doing it, it keeps the factory warranty in place! I have uploaded a pic for you to see all the stuff it has on it. 4" lift, 35" tires, power running boards, roof rack and basket, H.I.D each lichts and front lights, LED headlights, tail lights and blinkers...new aggressive from bumper and rear bumper with 10,000lbs winch, new tailgate tire carrier that also holds 2 gas cans and other numerous items added to this bad boy! My 2012 was also a Mercenary and I rode her hard and put her up wet, 66 miles in 2 years...I saw this one on the lot and traded in my OLD Mercenary and got a GREAT trade in price with all the stuff I had on it! My wife has a 2010 Wrangler Mountain edition, which is nice, but lacks the power and finness that the 2012 & 2013 have. The extra 85 horsepower is a Godsend...if you can afford it, check out the Jeep Mercenary...they are real head turners!"

My video