2007 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 745 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

absolutely love it

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive,"

Cons: "limited storage"

"this car is extremely reliable on or off the road. it handles in the snow better than any car I've ever driven."

Most enjoyable vehicle ever

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"This is the second jeep I've owned and I've enjoyed them both. I would recommend the jeep wrangler to anyone who enjoys SUV's. Granted they are limited on space, but the back seats fold forward if you need more room. It's great fun to drive, a lot of power in this 6 cylinder engine. The interior is better than it was in 1995 when I owned my first jeep. They have improved over time. An overall great vehicle."

By on Sunday, October 24, 2010

"This is my 2nd Jeep. The first being a TJ. This one is a lot more refined and feels great on the trail. After over 6 months i feel no regrets with my decision to buy this vehicle."

GREAT FOR WHAT IT IS

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"All the rants about it being gutlees or whatever may be true but its a off road vehicle not a performance vehicle! "ruby" gets around more then enough and fast enough on a trail"

Jeep Jeep

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I love my jeep. the most fun you can have in a 4x4 . Gas guzzlin hog but I dont care. I have had so many complements on my car its sick. Kinda makes me wonder how other car owners feel about the car they drive. My daughter named it spike so its like a pet to her. I swear it has a mind of its own and just wants to go everywhere. From the city to the mountains. its fun anywhere"

Awesome vehicle but minor issues

By on Thursday, April 05, 2007

"I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so Ican have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!"

Awesome Jeep I love it!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "great in sand or snow, fun to drive, felt safe in"

Cons: "seats in back are uncomfortable for long trips"

"Its great for driving on the beaches, top is convertible 3 different ways which is awesome, for the money I paid for it though with all the options its still was worth it. Don't get the xyilion pkg though it is not worth it for five thousand they do not cover everything the dealership says it does. Overall though I have had no problems with it and I traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania in it. Its great on mileage as far as highway goes and if driving locally I get around 22mpg., despite what mfg.sticker says."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"This 2009 4 door is the first Jeep I've purchased new (have a few oooold Jeeps currently as well). No regrets whatsoever. I don't want it to drive like a Tahoe...I want it to drive like a Jeep! If I treat it right, I can get around 475-500 miles on a tank of gas. I rate the reliability as excellent because I received the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at the time of purchase, which is pretty comprehensive. Security is always an issue with a drop top Jeep, but aftermarket companies like Tuffy Security Products offer wonderful products to secure your valuables when the top is off!"

I love my Wrangler

By on Friday, April 16, 2010

"I always wanted a Jeep, and finally decided it was time. It's 3 years old now (2007 model) and I still love it! Fun to drive, easy to get around town, looks great, reliable. So far I've only had regular oil changes and recently, changed the rear brake pads and had a brake flush. Zero repairs, everything runs great at 30K miles. The Freedom Top is great, although too heavy to remove the whole top by myself (or even with 2 friends), it's very easy to remove the panels over the driver and passenger side, so it's easy enough to convert to a semi-convertible. The panels fit in the back so you can take them with you, if you want to replace them on the go. One con is limited cargo space. I removed the back seat (which was kind of difficult to get into anyway), and now have plenty of cargo space. I don't have kids so I don't need a back seat. I installed handgrips on the roll cage for my boyfriend to hold on to as he complains about being a "bobblehead" -- the Jeep is an off-road vehicle, after all, it's not like cruising in a Lexus... :o) But it is suprisingly comfortable. The Jeeps I have been in before were pretty rough, this one is definitely a plush yuppie Jeep in comparison. 2007 they started the wider body style, that may have something to do with it. (Of course the carpeting, power windows & door locks, ac and satellite all contribute to the yuppie-ness) I was rear-ended two years ago, the Jeep held up very well, all I had to do was replace the rear bumper that was scratched. I'm very glad I bought this vehicle and I hope to have it a minimum of 10 years."

Highly recommend

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"Girls, you will feel safe driving alone in this Jeep. Good highway stability (4 door). Get Nitrofil in tires for best ride. Fun, practical, totally reliable. Hard top is heavy - removal is a 2 person job. I get 21 - 23 MPG highway, 13 - 16 city. Mine sprouts an occasional slight leak at windshield or door in heavy rain. Still a jeep at heart. Worth it extras: sound upgrade for music lovers, power doors and windows for safety. My third Jeep."