2006 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 1225 Ratings for the 1997 - 2006 models.

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

JEEP FOREVER

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"I own nothing but Jeeps. Jeeps are the best I love my TJ It's great on the road but it does even better when it hits offroad and mud and it's only sitting on 31" tires"

It's A Jeep, Of Course It Rocks

By on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"What can I say, it's a Jeep. Mine has been over almost every major pass road in Colorado and is still going strong with just normal maintenance. Off Road this vehicle cannot be beat."

Jeep Wrangler X

By on Thursday, April 07, 2011

"One of the most iconic vehicles ever made! From the early years of military use to the present day adventure seeker in all of us not enough can be said about the Jeep. Few if any SUV's, have the Jeep's pedigree. I own a 2005 Jeep Wrangler X hardtop 2dr. Since my 1st glance of a Jeep around age 8 I have always wanted one and this Jeep has never let me down! However buyer beware. If you are a stuffed shirt aristocrat this is not the vehicle for you. Unless you work in the Rocky Mountains with no road access no one really needs a Jeep. The ride is harsh, the fuel economy is average, there is a large amount of road noise, the interior lacks maturity and unless the rear seat is removed the storage is nil. With a V6 engine and standard 6 speed transmission the Jeep is proof that you can put a rocket on a shoe box and it will fly. The resale value has to one of the best of all vehicles because deep down inside almost anyone with a pulse wants one. It takes a special person to buy and pay for a Jeep with little practical day today application as an owner you truly understand the joy of the driving experience. With the top removed the Jeep almost feels like a sports car, yet it can still crush your neighbors Toyota if he steals your parking spot. I have never felt out classed in my Jeep even when sitting at red light next to high end cars and even the smallest task of driving to the store for milk is an absolute pleasure. If you are a person of passion and admire things for simple brilliance then look no further you have found your 4 wheeled soulmate. (If you own or are thinking about buying a 4 door Jeep you do not get it so please don't)"

"My Jeep Experience"

By on Friday, April 01, 2011

"My jeep was pushed to every possible limit and took it like a champ. Everytime I did slip up and brake something the parts were always easy to find and cheap. I had to sell my jeep to get a truck for my job but once you own this vehicle you will always want one, so i plan to get another one in the close future."