2005 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 1221 Ratings for the 1997 - 2006 models.

Great all arround powerful vehicle, get u anywhere

By on Friday, March 15, 2013

Pros: "Power and versatility"

Cons: "Noisy on highway driving, soft top"

"From the road to real off road, this is the vehicle. It's not like the modern "jeep"that has an engine that belongs in a Prius, it really hauls and has the torque to get u up any mountain no matter the conditions. I use it in Snow and Ice as well as dirt and Mud, nothing stops it! And it is completely stock."

best and toughest vehicle ever owned

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "durable, good looking, sleek and a work horse."

Cons: "rough rider, wabbly after a small lift job"

"this vehicle has over 90,000 miles and never had a major break-down, i have accessorized my vehicle very much and looks like i just bought it from the showroom... very dependable,cost efficient, quick and a work horse, i would not trade it for anything under $ 13,000.00"

It's a Jeep NOT a sports car!

By on Sunday, July 05, 2009

"First Jeep I've owned. Handles a little funky on the street & due to the low gearing of the Rubicon, mileage isn't exactly stellar but if kept below 55 it's fine. Bought it new & had Bank 1 sensor 1 for the exhaust fail at 800 miles but other than that no problems. The good year Wrangler MTR tires are loud (and getting louder with the miles) but from what i can find out no more than some and quieter than others... besides rotating them is supposed to be helping, also the tires are said to be a pain to get over the rim beads so good luck finding someone to mount new ones without ruining the alloy wheels. Had to get both tops in order to get the hard top & rag top has never been on the vehicle so i cant speak about the noise with the top down besides this things got huge windows and the A/C Rocks!!! So does the Stereo, wish i used it more. By the way if you're going to buy a Wrangler go for the Unlimited Rubicon unless you feel like putting lots of money in one to make it half as capable. Also keep your eye on the alignment even slight maladjustment can cause death wobble also check for uneven tire wear at rotation the 2 are a sure sign of misalignment. take the thing to the dealer and insist on a neutral alignment (no right pull) with a centered wheel. You'll thank me later."

This is my 6th Jeep!!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "Lots of adrenaline rushes and admiring stares"

Cons: "Won't fit in the house."

"I love this vehicle. I have owned many jeeps and loved them all! It's like driving a big go-cart. Fun, easy to drive, great in traffic and parks anywhere. Can't tell you how many times we went to an event and parked right up front because I could park where no one else could. I have never lost money on a jeep. I have usually made double what I paid for them and up to three times their original new price for the older ones. In the summer, a bikini top and half doors is what gets many looks. For the single guys it is a chick magnet. I once had a dozen cheerleaders at 7am in 30 degree weather in McLean, TX dancing around my jeep. Unbelievable."

Third Jeep

By on Saturday, November 06, 2010

"I have owned a CJ, a YJ, and now a 2004 Ruby TJ. This is the best Jeep ever. All the comforts and it still goes anywhere. I bought this truck used in 2007 and have never had a problem with it. I tow with it and off road it in Florida. If you like the weather out there, get one."