2003 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 1196 Ratings for the 1997 - 2006 models.

I purchased the Jeep used.

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Reliability"

"If maintained properly and not in the condition I found it in they are very reliable. Repairing the vehicle is less than you would pay for repairs on a similar vehicle and parts a inexpensive. My mpg has been above the EPA rating by 2 to 4 miles per gallon."

The most fun vehicle to drive. It is cute,sassy.

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive and easy to park says it all. Bouncy"

Cons: "not a terribly comfortable back seat. but a thrill"

2002 Jeep APEX

"I had a new top installed last year. Has never been driven off road but sure needs to be. Sturdy, efficient, reliable. It is an APEX: 7 speakers, beautifully maintained. Fun to drive through the city, but certainly need to test its mettle off-road. I bought this jeep from a dealer in central PA, but in the three plus years I've owned it,I have only driven it about 8 thousand miles. The cognac bucket seats (leather) are sought after by jeep afficianados."

2002 Jeep APEX

Jeep has been garage kept and driven 2 mnts a yr

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "Reliable transportation and lots of fun"

Cons: "gas mileage and accelaration"

"I've really enjoyed my Jeep , getting close to retirement and not driving as often .I'm the 2nd owner and I've had it 5 years . Car-fax will come back clean ."

Most reliable and funnest vehicle I ever owned.

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "reliable, coverage, fun"

Cons: "offer lower gears for off roaders"

"Let's face there is a reason Jeep is the number one off road vehicle more than any other maker. It is what they do. If you want to put around town looking cool with the top and doors off this is your vehicle, but don't waste the opportunity to take it off road and test it's limits. It's one of the very few vehicles where off road damage to the drive train is covered under warranty. I took mine off road the day I bought it and many times since. Never a drive train problem. Scratches, a few dents yeah. Stay on top of them with primer and touch up to avoid the rust. NOTE: If you are going to buy bigger tires for your Jeep and take it off road make sure the fender clearance is enough for your shocks to be fully compressed and not rub. Only downfall , with the 6 cyl. the gears are more for highway use. If you plan to take the sport off road on a consistent basis, which I highly recommend, Install a quality lift kit, 33 inch tires and change out the differential to something around the 5.00 range. The 4 cyl. wrangler with no extras is comparable to a modified 6 cyl. with the exception of climbing taller rock formations. For mud and dirt trails the 4 cyl. is the better cheaper alternative, especially if you never take it off road. For off road fun and versatility, through outfitting, The sport with the Power in-line 6 engine, (ask an old mechanic about the in-line six engine) It is one of the funnest man toys. kids love it too."

most fun vehicle ever!

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price and value. FUN to drive!!"

Cons: "side windows zip."

FUN! FUN! FUN!

"I purchased this vehicle as a graduation gift to myself. Now life is changing abit and I need to pass on the fun to another person! I absolutely loved driving this vehicle. I've never been off road. No accidents. Added chrome step ups and 12 disc CD changer. AC is great!!!"

FUN! FUN! FUN!