1995 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 283 Ratings for the 1987 - 1995 models.

7.6/10

Most reliable & fun vehicle you'll ever own.

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, customizable, durable"

Cons: "Bad MPG, no AC but just keep the top off"

"When you buy a jeep for the first time you have no idea what adventures lay ahead, owning a jeep is like owning a classic car every other jeep owners has respect for it and is there to help with it whenever plus you'll never find someone who said they didn't love their jeep. My wrangler is a perfect fun day to day car if you desire but a really enjoyable trail jeep. It has a 4.25" inch suspension lift kit, and 1" body lift. It has 35" mudslinger off-road tires only a year old with perfect tred life left. A few things I have replaced on the jeep to meet my needs were: a brand new Radiator and hoses, new fuel lines, new fuel pump, new fuel filter, new spark plugs, new vacuum hoses, new headlight set, electrical wiring, & I had a full engine junk removal done. I have 3 after market things that come with the jeep that haven't been installed yet: a new smittybuilt xrc stinger, a set of smittybuilt yj flat off-road front fenders, 2 leather front seats. All brand new just didn't have time to put them on yet, and any shop will install them for under $80. A nice aftermarket sound/ speaker system was added including 2 6x9's and a 10" kicker which is wired into 6 red led strips which illuminate to the bass. Which means when the kicker thumps the LEDs glow which is a very cool feature at night with or without the hard top on. The other nice thing about jeeps is that anything you want to upgrade or replace is just a click away and most of the time can be installed yourself, jeeps are highly customizable to your liking and quite cheap to spruce up. After market ken wood radio is installed too. I will sell this jeep in Nebraska or Arizona, I currently live in Arizona but the jeep is in Nebraska as of right now at my old house with my dad. Probably will not be selling until after winter though. This jeep will go at least another 150,000 miles before you may have to do any repairs to it, jeeps are built to last and I stand behind that 100% I will be posting quite of few photos after winter but until then just keep this add in your mind. I'll also be selling roughly at KBB price which is honestly a very fair price for this nice of a vehicle. Also it comes with 2 full doors with adjustable windows, and 2 half doors. Thanks and inquire now or later"

Fun in the summer, Fun in the fall

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Parts always available"

Cons: "Needed more than home tools to repair"

"Love my 1994 YJ SE. Bought it for $3000 from a plumber. Right rear frame rotted, "full of sand" but repaired. Was lucky to find this gem. Never had any problems. Four cylinder, 5 speed, no body rot, only frame. Slapped a lift kit on it, and 31 inch tires and she was done. Took me through thick and thin, the summer heat, topless. And the winter snow with no problem. Just bought a 2006 TJ SE and the process starts all over again..."

So much fun and reliable.

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Nice gas mileage."

Cons: "no cup holders."

"The best fun car ever."

EXTREMELY reliable, best vehicle I've driven

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reason: wrecked

Pros: "fun, holds its value, not much repair, reliable"

Cons: "snow driving, less power w/ 4 cylinders"

"Bought it with 82.000 miles, drove it until my daughter crashed it with 144.000 miles 11 years later. Changed out the muffler, the radiator and tires. That's it, other than regular oil changes. Most dependable vehicle I have ever owned. ALWAYS started, even in - 20 weather. In fact, we used it to jumpstart our other cars. I could take it anywhere, and never got stuck. Great in snow, once you get used to the short wheel base. An absolute ball to drive, especially in the summer with the top off. I cried when it was wrecked. I would buy one again, any time, anywhere. LOVED this jeep. Still held it's value, even after it was wrecked."

I LOVE my Jeep

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "cool, reliable, drives through anything, and FUN"

"I bought my Jeep Wrangler new in 1995. It is a 6 cyl, manual transmission. This vehicle is so much fun to drive, tough and very reliable. I have had body work done to it, replaced the battery once and the usual parts (brakes, lines, fuel pump, etc.) but after nearly 20 years, it never lets me down. I will NEVER sell it!"