1995 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 286 Ratings for the 1987 - 1995 models.

7.6/10

Good for price

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Great as a off road truck, perfect for budget"

Cons: "aerodynamic as a brick. slow 4 cyl"

"This was the first Jeep I owned and I love it. It has some problems but it is from 1995 with 150000 miles on it. Runs great and has had no problems offroad. Good for budget minded off roaders. Cheap to lift too. Slow 4cyl. Big tires with a 4 cylinder is a bad idea. If you can buy a inline 6, if you can't don't plan on much highway driving. don't think the inline 4 gets better mileage."

Jeep

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"We just bought a 1990 Jeep Wrangler.. Got a really good deal on it. I bought it for my husband as a gift. It is perfect for him to fish and hunt and just be a man in!! he loves it and i am glad we bought it!!"

most fun you can have

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"I have only owned my 93 yj for 3 months, but I can tell you that this is the best vehicle that I have ever owned. It is not by any means a fast or comfortable truck. But if you want something that can go anywhere and do anything this is the best purchase around. I have owned numerous vehicles and I will say that I will take this anyday over all the others. The good, Always get looks from people, Nothing like taking the top off and driving around on a sunny day. (don't forget the sunblock). Great to take to the icecream palor with the family. The Bad, Not very comfortable, (it is a jeep). Not great speed (Once again this is a jeep). But it is a all around great vehicle to drive. I would tell any one to go out a get themselves a jeep."

Tough & Simple

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"I have ownned my 94 Wrangler for three years. I bought it used with 120,000 miles on it and have put another 14,000 on it. 2.5l 4cyl, 5 speed. Never once gave me any problems. Easy to service and maintain. Pull my 15 foot fiberglass fishing boat or snowmobile trailer very well. At first I thought I would buy a 6 cyl but after ownning this 4 cyl I would buy another. 20 mpg highway. It is the most fun vehicle I have ever ownned and being in my 50's I have owned a lot of vehicles."

Great Jeep

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

"I've had my Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande for eight years. I took the 31" tires off it soon as I got it and put the stock treads back on. I added a 9000lb winch and a Sure-Pull rear hitch. It has the 2.5 four banger with the manual 5 speed. With the proper tackle I've rescued two ditched suburbans and one Trooper laying on it's side in a creek. Off road adventure is not about horse power but gearing. The Army M-151A1 "Jeeps", before the HUMMER, all had 4 cylinder engines carried four GIs and yanked a quarter ton trailer. I love my Wrangler and will never sell it. If you take care of them, they will take you where you want to go and bring you back. It's a shame they have ruined the Jeep since 2007."