1994 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 292 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

7.6/10

How can you not love a Wrangler?

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive in the summer."

Cons: "gas mileage, wind noise with or without top."

"Terrible gas mileage, cold in the winter, hot in the summer, but a hoot to drive with no doors or top. Plus it goes through adverse conditions better than anything on wheels."

Love my Jeep

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

"Bought this with 178,000 mi a year and a half ago and haven't had a day of trouble with it. I don't drive it in the snow, but it is a blast to take the top and doors off in the summer."

Great Jeep! Nothing fancy...

By on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Pros: "No Frills so nothing to break, Fun to drive and Goes ANYWHERE!"

Cons: "Rides like a flat bed lumber truck."

"I recently bought my Wrangler and am happy to have joined the Wrangler family. The truck is nothing fancy and is by no means a comfortable ride, but its good looking and will go anywhere. This car does not have the conveniences I had grown acustom to, but once I was able to get past that I have loved it. I did have to upgrade the TWO speaker system to something a little more realistic, though. So a simple head unit swap, addition of two more speakers and a 12" subwoofer and amp did just the trick! I love having the hardtop as it provides me with the protection from the elements but the ability to remove the top and use it like a Wrangler is supposed to be used! I also have enjoyed the general ease and convenience for a Do It Yourselfer like me this Jeep has provided. Great car overall and I look forward to many more years to come."

I love this vehicle its all i could ask for

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "Will do anything"

Cons: "High maintaince"

"It runs like a champ starts when its cold goes anywhere. The jeep is high maintiance vehicle. Its no car, but it is well worth every hour i have put under that hood!"

Fun vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

"Over all it is a fun vehicle. It is loud, noisy, and rough riding, but it puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it."

unstoppable

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"If you are looking for a vehicle that will go anywhere anytime, this is the one. I can go places in the winter that my buddies big jacked up pickups can't. Awesome off road as well and still a good daily driver. Not really all that good for highway use but you can use it for that if need be. Toughest vehicle I have ever owned and never a problem at all. You can't kill these thing's, especially the 4.0."

My first Jeep

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I bought this vehicle in January of 2009. Other than some diamond plating...this Jeep was totally stock. I have added these repairs and upgrades: 3" lift, new tires/wheels (10.5, 31" All Terrain with Mickey Thompson wheels), new shocks, new clutch, replaced skid plate, new seats, new steering wheel, sound wedges, new center locking console, new belt, new muffler/rear exhaust, replaced u-joint, replaced stock header with stainless-steel header Other than the notorious rust problems these vehicles generally have...as mine does...this Wrangler is my daily driver and has never left me stranded. I get around 22 mpg on the highway and around 17 in town with the bullet-proof in-line 6 cylinder 4.0 L engine with 5 sp manual transmission. I'd like to eventually sell this Wrangler and upgrade to a newer one with a coil suspension as the ride is very rough...but just indicative of the leaf-spring suspensions that the '87's - 95's got from the factory."

Dependable

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"I have owned this Jeep for 10 years and I just recently put the third set of tires and a set of rubicon wheels on it with new brakes and a tune up. Other than changing the oil it has required nothing until now and I feel I just rebuilt it and its ready for another 250 thousand miles. Never been stuck and it is what it is A JEEP and nothing beats it, best vehicle I have ever owned and the most fun!"

Gotta Love It

By on Saturday, April 03, 2010

"Jeeps are unique. Fun, practical and economical. My Jeep has held together great and makes me look forward to my drive every day. They hold their value and are a great investment."

91 Wrangler, Ridiculous Vehicle

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"It has been in the family for 7 years now. I bought it from my dad 2 years ago, and is the funnest car ever!!! Doesnt matter if there is a foot of snow on the ground, or 100 degrees, its a perfect fit. The soft top is loud sometimes, and the ride is rough, but that is what makes a jeep a jeep! The inline 6 has plenty of Trq, but i wouldnt recommend the 4 cylinder. Mechanically, the thing runs to perfection and is a beast!"