2015 Jeep Patriot Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,667 - $16,651.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/04/2016

10/5.2

8.1

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

By on Sunday, April 25, 2010

"When I first started looking for a vehicle about 2 years ago because the lease on my Jetta was up I knew I wanted something a little bit bigger. I have some large football playin', burger eatin' buddies who love to squish into my car 4 at a time. I looked all over the place and couldn't find anything under $20k that would have low gas mileage and few miles on the car used. I found the Patriot about 4 days of 8 hour straight searching and had never seen one before. Thought it was perfect before I even stepped in. It looks like the little brother of the Commander! I have taken it on long trips and the head-space and back-seat room leave everyone feeling very comfortable. Great job Jeep!"

good value

By on Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"09 Limited (have had it about 3 weeks). Seems to be a tight, well put together car. Auto trans (6) is great, Will be real handy. Have a bit over 1000 miles and am getting about 24 Hwy (maybe will get better when broken in). Leather seats are fine, appointments seem really good. Drives and rides really quiet, and seens great, with adiquit power. First time with sunroof and killer stero, but I like it, though a bit costly. Dealer tinted the front window's for us,,, turned out good. CON... No 12 volt continous outlet (really stupid), No trailer wire at rear (equaly stupid), No standard roof rack cross overs (After hard negotation the dealer included them)!! Paid a bit over $19,000 and feel its a OK deal. Lifetime powertrain warantee, and I bought the Optional Max liftime bumper to bumper warantee ($1575.00) I think these are both really great but it only covers the origional buyer, cannot be transfered AT ALL. All in all, a pretty solid car..."

LOVE IT!!!!

By on Monday, February 2, 2009

"I can't say enough about this vehicle! AWESOME!! It it quiet, smooth and beautiful!! I get so many compliments on it. I have the upgraded sport model with beautiful alloy 17 inch rims, pwr moonroof and 6 disc cd-MP3/satellite stereo system and could not imagine a better vehicle. I am getting about 23 mpg around town, what other SUV can you get that kind of mileage on? I just wish it had a bigger gas tank instead of the 13.5 gallons."

2007 Patriot

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I bought in October 2007, it was the last 2007 Patriot 4WD on the lot, and was marked down to 14,900. It drives great, the seats are comfortable. I am not thrilled with the quality of the materials on the interior, but it is comfortable. I had a difficult time securing stuff to the rack, there is no place to tie or strap down to. We took it camping a couple of times, and will be spending time in the Sierras this year in the snow. I can't think of another 4WD in this class that I would rather have."

Love the Patriot Style

By on Thursday, July 3, 2008

"I purchased a 2008 Patriot Sport 3 mo. ago - white with black accents, power doors & windows, 17" wheels. The cloth seats are sturdy & I can really haul lots when the front passenger seat folds down. This is my 3rd Jeep & it almost looks like my favorite '92 Cherokee (which now has 98,600 mi. & still runs great). The automatic CVT shifting takes a little getting used to -just let it "do its thing", but it is very peppy on the open road for a 4 cyl. & averages about 23 mpg mostly in town driving. I recently had to drive home in a terrible storm - it never waivered, it never slid or hydroplaned - just kept on going in the major wind & rain. I'm hoping it will do as well on our Indiana hills in winter. The AWD & stability control will keep it on the road going where it's supposed to go. I'm very pleased. Comfort - Wish it had power seats as an option. I bought an extended warranty tacked onto the lifetime powertrain warranty & plan to keep it a very long time. Absolutely no problems in the first 2,000 miles. I think it's a winner for Jeep! I researched the Toyota RAV4 & the Honda CRV, but decided the Jeep was a better value & loved my other Jeeps. My son also bought a new 2007 Patriot Limited which is Trail-rated & he & his wife love theirs, too. As a middle-aged lady, I think it's just the thing for young or old(er)."