2014 Jeep Patriot Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,971 - $16,294.

10/5.3

8.3

Based on 388 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

most bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 02, 2008

"I've owned a wrangler, a grand cherokee a liberty a Lexus GS430 AWD, and another wrangler ( 2" lift and 33" tires) in that order. because i needed a car that clients didnt have to climb into I recently traded in the wrangler for this car (limited patriot) and let me tell you this jeep is by far the best one i've ever owned. From the great gas mileage to the rockin sound system. Just had a crazy snow storm and this Jeep OUT PERFORMED any Jeep i've ever owned. The hill holding 4x4 feat. was unbelievable could not be happier. This vehicle came loaded as can be, two-toned leather seats, tow hook, free sat for a year, unreal sound system, heated seats, i mean this is a high-line car for a compact price. Smaller tank compared to the 20 gallon talk of the Wrangler but still dont have to fill up as often and when i do, and it isnt crushing my pocket book when i do. Def a sound, sensible buy for anyone looking for all the benifits of a wrangler (great off road capabilities, good in snow, reliable as can be) with a "grown up" twist (practicle, great on gas, tons of room and all the bells and whistles of a luxury car)."

Affordable, sweetly-designed vehicle

By on Saturday, March 01, 2008

"The 08 Jeep Patriot makes for a wonderful compact SUV (with rather good gas milage) that can easily get you from point A to point B. The seats are really comfy, and surprisingly the Jeep has pleanty of leg room for people 6'+. The radio system is awesome and the sweet design turns heads everywhere I go. I couldn't have asked for a better first vehicle...though I'd gladly have the Jeep Patriot for any stage of my life. Highly recommended!"

Nice but has problems

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Is a good vehicle but has its problems like all new trucks, maybe i just got a bad one. The body lines were not stright,over spray,dust in the paint,speakers blown(both front) all that and less than 9miles on it when I bought it. Less than impressed, the clutch peteal started squiking at 2000 miles and the interior ratles."

what a little suv

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"great little car in the snow , i travel rt 17 alot and the gas mpg has been ok. 25 after oil change. I live on top of a mountain , never had a problem with 4x4 system it goes anywhere. I got rear ended and sustained some bumper scatches and the other car was destroyed. its my first jeep, there built solid!!!!!!!"

I love it!!!

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"I traded a Mazda3 for my Jeep Patriot. I love the Patriot except for the mpg. The sticker says 23/city 26/highway, but 22.5 is the best we have managed so far regardless of where we're driving. Other than that, it's GREAT!!! The kids don't complain about having too little room. The LIFETIME powertrain warranty was a HUGE selling point. In addition, our dealer gives lifetime oil changes and we only have to pay for the filter! I would definitely recommend this vehicle!!! For the extras - sunroof, leather, satellite radio for a year, heated seats, etc. - the sticker price was a deal compared to other similar-sized SUV's!"