2014 Jeep Patriot Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,497 - $16,029.

10/5.3

8.2

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great deal.

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"I love this vehicle, especially the style and gas mileage. Great looking and the interior upgrades for 09 are very nice. I have a fully loaded limited with everything except the navigation screen and FDII. The stereo is top of the line. If you are coming from a v-8 or even bigger v-6 you might not like this crossover. The CVT transmission takes a little getting used to, but is very quite and peppy once you learn how to drive it. My previous vehicle was an older Subaru Forester. Once that died on me I knew i wanted another 4wd crossover type vehicle. I test drove the CRV and new style Forester. The Jeep has just as much pick up as those two. Since I purchased it last winter when the economy was crashed and Chrysler was hit hard, it was a no brainer to get the Patriot. It was $7k cheaper than the CRV and Forester, and had more options. Also, the lifetime powertrain warrenty is nice. I'll be honest, the 2010 Patriot limiteds are going for around $30k, I would not pay that much for one. I'm glad i got mine just in time."

good for the money

By on Monday, January 11, 2010

"Both the limited two years ago, my wife drives it toting my daughter around, i have no compaints. Some people on these reviews are to critical. You get what you pay for. This is not expensive in comparison to other vehicles with the same optioons. The fit and finish not the best quality at all but with leather heated seats,sound system, 4wd, esp control ect I have gotten my monies worth. The gas tank is small but im not gripping. I'll take this at $350 a month and love it, crv and rave 4 well over$100 more a month, also the lifetime power train warranty, good stuff."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

By on Friday, January 08, 2010

"I bought this vehicle about a year ago and I keep falling more in love with it. I take this off roading and on long trips. Would recommended to anyone"