2014 Jeep Patriot Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,804 - $16,160.

10/5.3

8.3

Based on 385 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The best Mini SUV

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"I bought this Jeep due to the great deal they gave me. I was trying to buy a Liberty. They told me if im not off roading i dont need a jeep like that. So i was able to get a Limited. The sound system is great, super powerful and clear and the free SAT is great. The gas mileage is good around 24-26. For a FWD suv with lotts of room I dont think i could have gotten a better deal. I hope I dont get a sunroof leak like the other reviews. I do live in houston and that would be very bad. The over all review is the best 19500 I have ever spent on any new or used auto. Have not used the lifetime warranty yet 12k miles so far."

Good Cheap Jeep

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"This Jeep is a great car for the price. I bought the Sport 4x4 with a manual shift, 17 inch tires and all the extras I wanted for $23,000. The Escape and others I looked at would have been several thousand more. So far it has been great. Good mileage (the main reason I bought it) and a nice smooth shift and ride. It's really been getting a 4WD workout too since we've gotten lots of snow this past month. It handles it well. I like the fact that it gets excellent safety ratings too. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a good inexpensive 4x4."

Worth Every Penny

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"My Patriot Limited by Jeep came loaded with great features for a great bargain. I was skeptical, like I'm sure most were, on the MPG figures. I had driven a Nissan Versa and was expecting that my wallet might be hit for more gas money. It has been quite the opposite. The Patriot has had far better MPG averages than my Nissan Versa. Currently sitting around 22-24 MPG and inching up higher MPG each day. The leather seats and overall style of the vehicle give off a great luxury feel. This Jeep is very comfy and provides plenty of room even if it's not some giant monster like other SUV's. Plenty of room for groceries, sports equipment, etc. The sound system that came on board with mine (Boston, I believe) is absolutely wonderful. It might be a long while until I revamp my CD player that came on board as it provides on board Satellite radio (Sirius), CD player, AM/FM radio, as well as an AUX jack to provide the ability to play your iPod or other MP3 player of choice. In addition to all that, my Patriot came with heated seats and a fully automatic sun/moon roof. No negatives as of yet. I did see most here saying that the sun roof leaks. I'll have to keep an eye on that. The gas tank is a bit small considering, but I would rather have a smaller gas tank that allows me to get 23 + MPG. If you're looking for value, high MPG averages, comfy, roomy, and a loaded vehicle for cheap then this one is for you. Mine cost me $20k brand new."

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007