2013 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 451 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Great Little Jeep

By on Sunday, December 05, 2010

"Purchased my patriot in 2009 for my wife and she LOVES it. It has been super reliable. Dont let its small size fool you it is quite roomy inside. Engine is a little noisy when pushed hard and the CVT tranny takes a little getting used to but the power isnt bad when merging or passing. Its comfortable on long trips and the gas mileage is pretty good. Expert reviews dont give this Jeep much praise but im pleasantly surprised and not disappointed at all with this Jeep. Its a great value."

Great vehicle

By on Saturday, July 03, 2010

"I bought a new 2009 Patriot Sport 4x4 with a manual transmission and have put on 27,000 miles. I really like the redesigned interior for 09 - they really cleaned it up compared to 08 but they can still do more to soften up the plastic. I get about 26 mpg with 30 on the highway. I tow a small boat and utility trailer and the vehicle does great. Traction in the winter is amazing. I really like the way the seats fold down for a flat cargo area and the front passenger seat folding flat to allow 8 foot boards inside. I am very pleased with the vehicle and recommend it to everyone."

By on Sunday, April 25, 2010

"When I first started looking for a vehicle about 2 years ago because the lease on my Jetta was up I knew I wanted something a little bit bigger. I have some large football playin', burger eatin' buddies who love to squish into my car 4 at a time. I looked all over the place and couldn't find anything under $20k that would have low gas mileage and few miles on the car used. I found the Patriot about 4 days of 8 hour straight searching and had never seen one before. Thought it was perfect before I even stepped in. It looks like the little brother of the Commander! I have taken it on long trips and the head-space and back-seat room leave everyone feeling very comfortable. Great job Jeep!"

good value

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"09 Limited (have had it about 3 weeks). Seems to be a tight, well put together car. Auto trans (6) is great, Will be real handy. Have a bit over 1000 miles and am getting about 24 Hwy (maybe will get better when broken in). Leather seats are fine, appointments seem really good. Drives and rides really quiet, and seens great, with adiquit power. First time with sunroof and killer stero, but I like it, though a bit costly. Dealer tinted the front window's for us,,, turned out good. CON... No 12 volt continous outlet (really stupid), No trailer wire at rear (equaly stupid), No standard roof rack cross overs (After hard negotation the dealer included them)!! Paid a bit over $19,000 and feel its a OK deal. Lifetime powertrain warantee, and I bought the Optional Max liftime bumper to bumper warantee ($1575.00) I think these are both really great but it only covers the origional buyer, cannot be transfered AT ALL. All in all, a pretty solid car..."

LOVE IT!!!!

By on Monday, February 02, 2009

"I can't say enough about this vehicle! AWESOME!! It it quiet, smooth and beautiful!! I get so many compliments on it. I have the upgraded sport model with beautiful alloy 17 inch rims, pwr moonroof and 6 disc cd-MP3/satellite stereo system and could not imagine a better vehicle. I am getting about 23 mpg around town, what other SUV can you get that kind of mileage on? I just wish it had a bigger gas tank instead of the 13.5 gallons."