2013 Jeep Patriot Consumer Reviews

Fits my needs perfectly

By on Friday, February 20, 2009

"I wanted a vehicle that got good mileage, could handle heavy snow conditions, and that I could sleep in. I get 30MPG on the highway even with the 4wd version when I drive conservatively. I don't have any problem getting up my extremely steep hill into my neighborhood in the Sierras even when it has dumped snow all day. And most importantly, I have spent probably 15 nights already in the back of the Patriot on an inflatable mattress. That's a hotel savings of at least $750 right there, not to mention the convenience of sleeping wherever and whenever I need to. I'm very happy with the Patriot. The only thing I would consider to replace this car right now would probably be the Honda Fit, and if they made a hybrid, I would even consider making that move. I really like the way the Patriot looks too, it has the Jeep signature look that is really nice. It's like I bought 30k worth of prestige for 17k."

most bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 02, 2008

"I've owned a wrangler, a grand cherokee a liberty a Lexus GS430 AWD, and another wrangler ( 2" lift and 33" tires) in that order. because i needed a car that clients didnt have to climb into I recently traded in the wrangler for this car (limited patriot) and let me tell you this jeep is by far the best one i've ever owned. From the great gas mileage to the rockin sound system. Just had a crazy snow storm and this Jeep OUT PERFORMED any Jeep i've ever owned. The hill holding 4x4 feat. was unbelievable could not be happier. This vehicle came loaded as can be, two-toned leather seats, tow hook, free sat for a year, unreal sound system, heated seats, i mean this is a high-line car for a compact price. Smaller tank compared to the 20 gallon talk of the Wrangler but still dont have to fill up as often and when i do, and it isnt crushing my pocket book when i do. Def a sound, sensible buy for anyone looking for all the benifits of a wrangler (great off road capabilities, good in snow, reliable as can be) with a "grown up" twist (practicle, great on gas, tons of room and all the bells and whistles of a luxury car)."

surprisingly good -

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "good mileage good space inside"

Cons: "a bit boomy on the highway, needs better sound ins"

"17000 in one year. No problems. I'll repeat - no problems. 30 MPG, not the 29 MPG that is posted. 5-speed is better than the CVT auto. We have 2 wheel drive and plan to buy a 2nd Patriot with 4WD. Bit boomy on fwy."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted