2012 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 452 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

very good vehicle for the price

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "great price, and drives well"

"this has been one of my favorite cars. good and reliable, great on gas and fits 5 people with no problem. in the 3yrs i have had this jeep i have had no problems with in. also good in the snow. and the service people are great. will buy another jeep without hesitation"

Great!

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Great MPG, Latitude features turn it into a luxury"

Cons: "No heated back seats"

"It is a perfect settle for someone like me wanting the Grand Cherokee. You sacrifice a few luxury features, but they are put in differently with the Latitude X. Love this car!!!"

THE LITTLE SUV THAT COULD

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I got my 2009 jeep patriot about 2 months ago and i love it. It runs real good and so far no problems I got it when it had about 47000 miles on it and now has over 50000 miles. It is good in the snow and ice too. The only downfall is that the engine is a 4 cly and not a 6 cly but that is ok. I plan to put a towing package on it soon so I can tow light loads and I do not doubt its ability. Overall its a excellent little suv."

Seems great so far

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "better gas mileage, easy to handle"

Cons: "slow pick-up"

"Ive only had the car for 6 months and so far it does seem to be good. It does a great job traveling on the road I live on especially in the winter. The only thing I'm not fond of is the sluggish transmission and slow pick up. But it does good on gas and gets where I need it to go. I also like the stability control, traction control, and 4wd combination."

2009 limited. Good for the price.

By on Monday, December 06, 2010

"If you like a compact crossover and classic Jeep styling, you'll love the exterior as i do. The limited is worth the extra $ in my mind, nice comfortable heated leather seats, touch screen/sirius/nav, power sunroof, great audio system. Once you get used to the CVT transmission you will like it, plenty of power for a 4cyl. One major problem and why i gave it a 3 for quality is the leaking issues. Mine has leaked from the front and rear domelights, and this is a known problem with 07-10 Patriots. If they can fix that it's a no brainer to get this in the compact class. Another minor gripe for me is the small gas tank, 13.5 gal. Simply too small. While i get good gas mileage (25-21), it feels like i'm always at the tank. Should have a 16.5 + gallon tank like most others in it's class."