2011 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 456 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Perfect mom car

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "reliable, minimal upkeep, love my heated seats!!"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"this car is incomparable in harsh weather, snow, sleet, whatever. I feel safe driving it anywhere with kids. It has all the capacity of a roomy suv as the seats fold easily, but minus the hassels of parking a large gas guzzler. Only minus is the Gas mileage is less than what I'd like it to be, otherwise, I LOVE my Jeep!!"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

"When my wife and I were looking for vehicles, we needed a rugged vehicle capable of light towing, but with enough room for the occasional passenger or child. Even though the 2010 Jeep Patriot was the only vehicle that fit our needs and budget, we could not be happier with our purchase. The 2010 Jeep Patriot is very durable and, when the rear seats are folded down, has more storage room than you would think from looking at it from the outside. We have used our patriot to move everything from boxes of dishes to mulch and even tall filing cabinets. The only complaints we have (even though it isn't really a complaint, more of an observation) is that the seats are not luxuriously comfortable and there could be a little more room for the back seat. That being said, when we bought the 2010 Jeep Patriot, we knew it was not a luxury vehicle and we only have the occasional passenger for the back seats. My wife and I agree that, now that we own a Jeep, we never want to go back to anything else. The 2010 Jeep Patriot is a very well-designed vehicle and my wife and I are very pleased with our purchase."

Rusted

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "good engine, 4WD"

Cons: "leaks, rust, poorly built interior, cheap material"

"Rear wheel bearings and axles rusted through after 4 years and no off-roading and had to be completely replaced. Cost $1200 in repairs. The ceiling leaks at the overhead lights, and weather stripping around the windshield comes off. The engine on this model is good, but the rest of it is poorly built."

Great!

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Great MPG, Latitude features turn it into a luxury"

Cons: "No heated back seats"

"It is a perfect settle for someone like me wanting the Grand Cherokee. You sacrifice a few luxury features, but they are put in differently with the Latitude X. Love this car!!!"

THE LITTLE SUV THAT COULD

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I got my 2009 jeep patriot about 2 months ago and i love it. It runs real good and so far no problems I got it when it had about 47000 miles on it and now has over 50000 miles. It is good in the snow and ice too. The only downfall is that the engine is a 4 cly and not a 6 cly but that is ok. I plan to put a towing package on it soon so I can tow light loads and I do not doubt its ability. Overall its a excellent little suv."