2011 Jeep Patriot

8.3

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"my only, biggest, issue with the patriot is that the breaks squeek in the extreme cold in alaska. had to take it to the dealership w/in first 2 weeks, they says its a "design flaw" and at this time they cannot do anything to fix it. not satisfied with that answer. handles EXTREMELY well in the snow and ice! good mpg, not as great as advertised though."

Jeep Patriot Trail Rated

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"Overall this vehicle was the best value for a 4x4 suv that I ran into. It may not have the most power, may not be the best offroad, and may not have the largest fuel tank, but it does everything very good. This jeep is very well rounded. It gets good gas mileage compared to other 4x4s and is comfortable to drive. I've had it offroading all over California, even in the snow and it does great. I've had it on trails rated up to 5 - 6 and as long as you take it slow there is no problem. Its great for the mammoth trips!"

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The best Mini SUV

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"I bought this Jeep due to the great deal they gave me. I was trying to buy a Liberty. They told me if im not off roading i dont need a jeep like that. So i was able to get a Limited. The sound system is great, super powerful and clear and the free SAT is great. The gas mileage is good around 24-26. For a FWD suv with lotts of room I dont think i could have gotten a better deal. I hope I dont get a sunroof leak like the other reviews. I do live in houston and that would be very bad. The over all review is the best 19500 I have ever spent on any new or used auto. Have not used the lifetime warranty yet 12k miles so far."

Good Cheap Jeep

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"This Jeep is a great car for the price. I bought the Sport 4x4 with a manual shift, 17 inch tires and all the extras I wanted for $23,000. The Escape and others I looked at would have been several thousand more. So far it has been great. Good mileage (the main reason I bought it) and a nice smooth shift and ride. It's really been getting a 4WD workout too since we've gotten lots of snow this past month. It handles it well. I like the fact that it gets excellent safety ratings too. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a good inexpensive 4x4."