2010 Jeep Patriot

8.1

Based on 463 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

good value

By on Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"09 Limited (have had it about 3 weeks). Seems to be a tight, well put together car. Auto trans (6) is great, Will be real handy. Have a bit over 1000 miles and am getting about 24 Hwy (maybe will get better when broken in). Leather seats are fine, appointments seem really good. Drives and rides really quiet, and seens great, with adiquit power. First time with sunroof and killer stero, but I like it, though a bit costly. Dealer tinted the front window's for us,,, turned out good. CON... No 12 volt continous outlet (really stupid), No trailer wire at rear (equaly stupid), No standard roof rack cross overs (After hard negotation the dealer included them)!! Paid a bit over $19,000 and feel its a OK deal. Lifetime powertrain warantee, and I bought the Optional Max liftime bumper to bumper warantee ($1575.00) I think these are both really great but it only covers the origional buyer, cannot be transfered AT ALL. All in all, a pretty solid car..."

LOVE IT!!!!

By on Monday, February 2, 2009

"I can't say enough about this vehicle! AWESOME!! It it quiet, smooth and beautiful!! I get so many compliments on it. I have the upgraded sport model with beautiful alloy 17 inch rims, pwr moonroof and 6 disc cd-MP3/satellite stereo system and could not imagine a better vehicle. I am getting about 23 mpg around town, what other SUV can you get that kind of mileage on? I just wish it had a bigger gas tank instead of the 13.5 gallons."

2007 Patriot

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I bought in October 2007, it was the last 2007 Patriot 4WD on the lot, and was marked down to 14,900. It drives great, the seats are comfortable. I am not thrilled with the quality of the materials on the interior, but it is comfortable. I had a difficult time securing stuff to the rack, there is no place to tie or strap down to. We took it camping a couple of times, and will be spending time in the Sierras this year in the snow. I can't think of another 4WD in this class that I would rather have."

Love the Patriot Style

By on Thursday, July 3, 2008

"I purchased a 2008 Patriot Sport 3 mo. ago - white with black accents, power doors & windows, 17" wheels. The cloth seats are sturdy & I can really haul lots when the front passenger seat folds down. This is my 3rd Jeep & it almost looks like my favorite '92 Cherokee (which now has 98,600 mi. & still runs great). The automatic CVT shifting takes a little getting used to -just let it "do its thing", but it is very peppy on the open road for a 4 cyl. & averages about 23 mpg mostly in town driving. I recently had to drive home in a terrible storm - it never waivered, it never slid or hydroplaned - just kept on going in the major wind & rain. I'm hoping it will do as well on our Indiana hills in winter. The AWD & stability control will keep it on the road going where it's supposed to go. I'm very pleased. Comfort - Wish it had power seats as an option. I bought an extended warranty tacked onto the lifetime powertrain warranty & plan to keep it a very long time. Absolutely no problems in the first 2,000 miles. I think it's a winner for Jeep! I researched the Toyota RAV4 & the Honda CRV, but decided the Jeep was a better value & loved my other Jeeps. My son also bought a new 2007 Patriot Limited which is Trail-rated & he & his wife love theirs, too. As a middle-aged lady, I think it's just the thing for young or old(er)."

Great Vehicle... i love to drive it

By on Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Had this car for 3 months now. LOVE IT, 6,000 miles and gas mileage is amazing. I live in MI so snow is easily overcome when I pop it into 4x4. I would of loved to get more on it, but this car has to last a while. Heated seats, rides amazing. Its an SUV that rides like a car, uses gas like a car, but holds 5 adults. AMAZING... Love it, buy it."

Great Jeep

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I have had my Patriot for 6 months now and I really like it. The gas mileage is pretty good I have the 2.4L sport 2wd and I get about 26 mpg on average. I recently drove it down to FL but for that trip I only averaged about 22mpg but I guess that’s not too bad considering that was with 4 adults and luggage traveling at 70mph. I agree with some of the other reviews a larger gas tank would be better. Overall though this is an excellent vehicle and I would highly recommend it to anyone."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"This vehicle is great to own, averaged 29.5 mpg driving on a 2000 mile trip on the highway and through mountains. 1 problem however is the tiny gas tank, only has 13 gallon tank, which was the same as my Honda Civic. Only other issue is for the manual version, what is the point of the "ipod/mp3" holder on the center armrest if you have to change gears, it is essentially a wasted function on all of the manuals. Other than that this vehicle has definitely been great and I would recommend it for anyone wanting a small to mid size SUV."

LOVE it

By on Monday, November 5, 2007

"this has been the best vehicle ever!!! Great on gas very comfy!! great price on the car for all the up grades that you can get with it which in other SUV would cost 2 to3 thousand more!! love the look!! love the drive it is so quite and its neat how you cant even feel the gears change its just an awesome SUV!!! would definitely recommend it to any one who is looking for a SUV!!!"

Perfect!

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"The only problem I have had with mine was that there was a very, very minor leak in the sunroof. Other then that - it's been wonderful! It's my first self-bought vehicle! i couldn't be happier."

Not a lux SUV. It's reliable, affordable, comfy

By on Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pros: "Price, reliable, fun, dependable, Always got there"

Cons: "None at 140k"

"My wife and I bought this in 2007, in Germany, for her use during the week and as a family vehicle on weekends. It handled hard Bavarian winters very well, never stuck even off road, excellent traction w/o 4WD. Drove well on the autobahn not accelerating with the BMVs but handling the higher average speeds (when traffics moving) with confidence. Had enough space for four plus luggage for several day road trips. Had no mechanical issues in Germany and did all maint. myself. Since the return to US gas mpg has been between 25-30. Over the nine years, still no major problems, on tire set 2, second brake set, 2d battery; third windshield (rocky roads). No other major parts changed. As I said it is not a luxury vehicle, get the Grand Cherokee if that's your desire, but it is a very affordable vehicle that has done well for us."