2010 Jeep Patriot

8.3

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Affordable, sweetly-designed vehicle

By on Saturday, March 01, 2008

"The 08 Jeep Patriot makes for a wonderful compact SUV (with rather good gas milage) that can easily get you from point A to point B. The seats are really comfy, and surprisingly the Jeep has pleanty of leg room for people 6'+. The radio system is awesome and the sweet design turns heads everywhere I go. I couldn't have asked for a better first vehicle...though I'd gladly have the Jeep Patriot for any stage of my life. Highly recommended!"

Nice but has problems

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Is a good vehicle but has its problems like all new trucks, maybe i just got a bad one. The body lines were not stright,over spray,dust in the paint,speakers blown(both front) all that and less than 9miles on it when I bought it. Less than impressed, the clutch peteal started squiking at 2000 miles and the interior ratles."

what a little suv

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"great little car in the snow , i travel rt 17 alot and the gas mpg has been ok. 25 after oil change. I live on top of a mountain , never had a problem with 4x4 system it goes anywhere. I got rear ended and sustained some bumper scatches and the other car was destroyed. its my first jeep, there built solid!!!!!!!"

I love it!!!

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"I traded a Mazda3 for my Jeep Patriot. I love the Patriot except for the mpg. The sticker says 23/city 26/highway, but 22.5 is the best we have managed so far regardless of where we're driving. Other than that, it's GREAT!!! The kids don't complain about having too little room. The LIFETIME powertrain warranty was a HUGE selling point. In addition, our dealer gives lifetime oil changes and we only have to pay for the filter! I would definitely recommend this vehicle!!! For the extras - sunroof, leather, satellite radio for a year, heated seats, etc. - the sticker price was a deal compared to other similar-sized SUV's!"

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I bought this car in July of 2007 and I love it. It is very comfortable and great on gas. That is the best feature is that I can drive a truck and not spend so much $$ on gas. I took it up to vermont in a huge snowstorm and it did great. I am very happy with my purchase and would suggest anyone to buy this car."