2010 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 430 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

The 5 Speed 4x4 is sweet

By on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pros: "price, mileage, snow, handles at speed"

Cons: "interior, engine control"

"With a manual transmission (or shifting) a driver can get what there is out of the throttle program. With a little ramp up the little box just flys :) The stability electronic work right up to edge of control. Low end fit and finish is the price I gladly paid for a pretty versatile vehicle that loves snow!"

Great Crossover for the price

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great on Gas, Great in Snow"

Cons: "Manual transmission whines"

"I was looking for a small SUV that was inexpensive, good on gas, good in the snow, had a lot of storage space and is reliable. I got exactly what I was looking for. This truck is great, very reliable, I've put 25,000 miles on it in 5 months, it is everything I need and more. For having 120,000 miles this car is immaculate and runs like new. It's good for towing small items and great in the snow too! If your looking for an inexpensive SUV that is great on gas, I suggest you check out the Patriot."

I LOVE this vehicle!

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "road handling, comfort, heats/cools quickly, sound"

Cons: "small gas tank"

"It is very comfortable for long drives. I have the sound package with 6 disc mp3. Awesome sound. Great road handling. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. It is my daily driver. Heats up fast, have to turn it down after a few minutes. Heated seats are great. Cools down just as fast too. Great for those 100 degree days even though the vehicle is black. 4WD is nice in the winter time. Front folding passenger seat allows for long objects (lumber). I have only one gripe...the gas tank is too small. For long vacation trips, I have to stop every 200 miles or so...I like doing 4 hours stretches....not that big of a deal."

surprisingly good -

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "good mileage good space inside"

Cons: "a bit boomy on the highway, needs better sound ins"

"17000 in one year. No problems. I'll repeat - no problems. 30 MPG, not the 29 MPG that is posted. 5-speed is better than the CVT auto. We have 2 wheel drive and plan to buy a 2nd Patriot with 4WD. Bit boomy on fwy."

Great car for the price

By on Saturday, June 26, 2010

"I've had my 2009 Jeep Patriot for almost 1 year now, and have put 14,000 miles on it. I average 23mph in the city which I consider great for the size of the vehicle. The interior provides a great amount of room to carry around people or whatever you're moving around. A lot of the reviews say that the interior is cheap, which i disagree with. It's not the interior you find on a Mercedes-Benz, but people have to realize that this is a 20,000 dollar car. That being said, I believe the interior to be great. The 4x4 system is amazing. Drove through a storm of close to 20 inches of unplowed roads last winter with out a single problem. Altogether, a great car, definitely recommend it to others."