2010 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 420 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

I LOVE this vehicle!

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "road handling, comfort, heats/cools quickly, sound"

Cons: "small gas tank"

"It is very comfortable for long drives. I have the sound package with 6 disc mp3. Awesome sound. Great road handling. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. It is my daily driver. Heats up fast, have to turn it down after a few minutes. Heated seats are great. Cools down just as fast too. Great for those 100 degree days even though the vehicle is black. 4WD is nice in the winter time. Front folding passenger seat allows for long objects (lumber). I have only one gripe...the gas tank is too small. For long vacation trips, I have to stop every 200 miles or so...I like doing 4 hours stretches....not that big of a deal."

surprisingly good -

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "good mileage good space inside"

Cons: "a bit boomy on the highway, needs better sound ins"

"17000 in one year. No problems. I'll repeat - no problems. 30 MPG, not the 29 MPG that is posted. 5-speed is better than the CVT auto. We have 2 wheel drive and plan to buy a 2nd Patriot with 4WD. Bit boomy on fwy."

Exactly what I was looking for!

By on Friday, April 08, 2011

"I researched the vehicle prior to buying brand new and now, two years later, have not had buyers remorse yet! When searching the value of my vehicle it is still worth more than what I paid and I still love it! I got the basic of the basic (5-speed, crank windows) and still love it! I was so surprised with how many extra's the base model came with...tire pressure monitor, outside temp reading, cd player, and even ESP). I would highly suggest this vehicle to anyone with children (side curtain airbags standard!) or who are just looking for an SUV type vehicle with great gas mileage, approx. 350 miles to the tank - 12gal)"

Great car for the price

By on Saturday, June 26, 2010

"I've had my 2009 Jeep Patriot for almost 1 year now, and have put 14,000 miles on it. I average 23mph in the city which I consider great for the size of the vehicle. The interior provides a great amount of room to carry around people or whatever you're moving around. A lot of the reviews say that the interior is cheap, which i disagree with. It's not the interior you find on a Mercedes-Benz, but people have to realize that this is a 20,000 dollar car. That being said, I believe the interior to be great. The 4x4 system is amazing. Drove through a storm of close to 20 inches of unplowed roads last winter with out a single problem. Altogether, a great car, definitely recommend it to others."

love my jeep

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I have had my patriot for 3 years and i love it. Good fuel economy and roomy cargo space; great for long road trips. I drove to Alaska and back and it was perfect for gravel and unpaved roads and lots of luggage. Versatility of a bigger SUV without the exhorbitant fuel costs. Very good bargain overall"