2010 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 418 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Poor quality car

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pros: "4x4 handles well on snow"

Cons: "Poor quality components. Too much maintenance."

"The overall quality of the car is very low. With less than one year had to change the electronic module. I put few miles per year but already had to change suspension components, shocks, engine parts, and the list goes on. The engine is noisy and CVT transmission is very bad. The only positive aspect is that it handles well in the snow. Will never buy a Jeep again."

Family Car

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "Good gas mileage, Easy to get in and out of. fun"

"We go everywhere in our little Patriot. Nothing has broken in it and the AC cools the entire cab well. It is sporty. The ride on turns in the country can be rough if the surface isn't even. Goodness, we love it. The back bench lays back for the kids to sleep. the front seets pump up or down for your pleasure. It tells you when to change the oil. It has a plug in for aux music, We are pleased."

Cheaply made

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Cheaply made"

"The first few months I loved going places, but the quality of the ride has gone down. Seat cushions fall flat quickly, anything plastic (moldings, the bolt cover on the floor, vents) breaks quickly. Two months after I bought it, the window belt broke, and the window was stuck down til a replacement part could come in. I'm not rough on a vehicle, so imagine my surprise every time something cracked and fell off. I wish I had seen a review like this before I bought it."

I love, love, love my Jeep!

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Turning radius! Looks, comfort, gas mileage"

Cons: "The pressure when windows are open"

"I love my Jeep!! there is only one draw back on this vehicle. That is when you roll the windows down, especially the back windows, it creates like a pulsating pressure in the ears, so I am unable to drive with all the windows down. I've had this Jeep for 17 months and am thrilled with it!"

would not buy one again

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "great in snow"

Cons: "poorly built poor gas mileage ."

"Got this car new with in 3 months we had to have new ball joints replaced. The first in inspection the car failed for inner tie rods. 6 months later right ball joint was bad. 2nd year later inspection the car fail for a bad ball joint on left side and the wire harness for the tail gate was bad and we had no lights for lic.plate .. the Jeep is now 7 years old with 56000 miles has had 5 ball joints 4 sets of tie rods the driver seat will not adjust any more..rear wiper only work when it wants too. the power outlets stop working and we wash the jeep every week in the winter by the fifth year the jeep had rust on the rear panels and the dealers ( we took it to two jeep dealers say it only cover if it is rusted out. Stay away from these cars"