2009 Jeep Patriot

8.3

Based on 409 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Female- just right for me

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Great in all kinds of weather"

Cons: "no seat hieght adjust"

"I just bought a 2015 Jeep Patriot altitude pretty basic.I only have one complaint. The seat doesn't adjust up/down. Gets around in rain, snow, and ice real good. I even had to jump a curb to get around an accident. Nice looking now that the rims are black like the truck. Outside temp is a nice touch also. Over all a great girl truck, built tough."

Very Dissapointed... Shame on you Jeep

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "4x4, still looks like a Jeep"

Cons: "CHEAP/plastic, interior rattles excessively!"

"I purchased my 2013 Jeep Patriot 4x4 (with the CVT w/autostick, power upgrade option, etc...) brand new because I needed a comfortable, reliable and affordable 4x4 for my daily 100 mile round trip commute to and from work - in Alaska where the commute can be pretty treacherous for most months. Between my husband and I we've owned at least 10 Jeeps in the past 15 years, all which have been great which is why I looked to Jeep for my first brand new car purchase. Within 1 week of getting the patriot home I noticed an excessive and extremely annoying rattle and "ticking" noise in the front driver side dash where the dash meets the pillar/windshield area. The loud rattle starts the moment I start driving and the ticking in the dash only happens once I've parked. Shortly after the dash rattle began the driver's side door panel started rattling as well - ALL the time. The rattle in the passenger door followed, as well as every power window button/door lock etc. The dealership has been unable to fix these issues, telling me that they installed a "anti squeak kit." As my husband is an ASE Certified Master Technician, I know that there is no such "kit". In addition to the entire interior rattling 24/7, the weather stripping began to sag, letting cold air and water leak into the interior of the vehicle. The dealership replaced the weather stripping which fixed the leaking but not the excessive road noise. If it weren't for the fact that I cannot stand one more second of the excessive and relentless dash/interior rattling which causes me to dread getting into my patriot every morning for my 50 mile commute to work, and every evening when I leave work and drive 50 miles back home I may actually like this car. At this point I'm upside down on it and suppose I will just need to invest in some ear plugs until I can trade it in or sell it without losing $8,000. I would NOT recommend the 2013 Jeep Patriot 4x4."

Excellant lifetime powertrain warrantee.

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, good driver position, lots space"

Cons: "rear drum brakes noisy"

"I will probably own this car until the wheels fall off or someone runs into me and totals it. Dealer replaced trans-axle at 94000 miles with no charge. this is a great size wagon."

Very solid SUV

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pros: "Good road handling & comfortable to drive."

Cons: "could use more horsepower"

"This Jeep Patriot 2WD has been a great car. Very few mechanical defects. It has always been maintained by factory certified technicians at every required service interval. No known mechanical defects and body is in excellent condition."

Best car reliability on the road today!

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "Excellent gas mileage!"

Cons: "No navigation program."

"Never any problems in 6 years!"