2009 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 437 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great car for the price

By on Saturday, June 26, 2010

"I've had my 2009 Jeep Patriot for almost 1 year now, and have put 14,000 miles on it. I average 23mph in the city which I consider great for the size of the vehicle. The interior provides a great amount of room to carry around people or whatever you're moving around. A lot of the reviews say that the interior is cheap, which i disagree with. It's not the interior you find on a Mercedes-Benz, but people have to realize that this is a 20,000 dollar car. That being said, I believe the interior to be great. The 4x4 system is amazing. Drove through a storm of close to 20 inches of unplowed roads last winter with out a single problem. Altogether, a great car, definitely recommend it to others."

love my jeep

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I have had my patriot for 3 years and i love it. Good fuel economy and roomy cargo space; great for long road trips. I drove to Alaska and back and it was perfect for gravel and unpaved roads and lots of luggage. Versatility of a bigger SUV without the exhorbitant fuel costs. Very good bargain overall"

Perfect mom car

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "reliable, minimal upkeep, love my heated seats!!"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"this car is incomparable in harsh weather, snow, sleet, whatever. I feel safe driving it anywhere with kids. It has all the capacity of a roomy suv as the seats fold easily, but minus the hassels of parking a large gas guzzler. Only minus is the Gas mileage is less than what I'd like it to be, otherwise, I LOVE my Jeep!!"

buy one!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"This is a great vehicle! If you love the cherokee this is for you. Much better gas mileage and look though. I suggest the upgrade on the wheel package. completes the cool style. The sound system is of very high quality. Trade in value on this jeep will be very good according to reviews. Buy It!!!!!!"

Most reliable car owned, great control with 5-spd

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, fun to drive, > 30 MPG, low maint!"

Cons: "Stiff ride"

"Reliable, economical (>30 mpg highway), great handling, convenient hauler due to box like interior, just great basic Jeep. I have UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY from Chrysler but never had a problem with Trans/Engine. I am purchasing 2014 Patriot, testimony to my description."