2009 Jeep Patriot

8.3

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Love JEEP Brand !!!

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "roomy & fun to drive"

Cons: "mileage could be alittle better"

"I've had JEEPs now for 20 yrs & I don't think I could drive anything else because of their reliability."

My first SUV

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage, quiet, stable, Roomy for big persons"

Cons: "Steering wheel takes a little getting used to."

"I love this Jeep. I wish I had purchased one sooner. Even though, I have FWD, I am navigating thru Minnesota snow and ice with ease. I feel safe and stable. And, I'm getting better gas mileage (avg. 24 city/hwy)than my car. I don't off-road, I'm a city dweller, but this vehicle is great for "off roading" mounds of snow, and rugged enough city streets. It's a quiet ride too. No wind draft or whistling on the highway. My only con is that the steering wheel isn't telescopic. I suffer from a little carpal tunnel, so I find myself constantly adjusting to get the fit just right. I'm going to trade this in a few years, but stay with the Jeep brand for sure."

Great introduction to the Jeep brand!!

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "Jeep DNA all throughout, great intro to the brand"

Cons: "Spartan interior, mileage could be better"

2015 Jeep Patriot North Edition 4x4

"When it was time to retire our old vehicle, my wife and I looked around for something that would accommodate our family of four. Driving around in Downtown Toronto, we noticed a LOT of people driving around in Jeep Patriots. It certainly piqued my interest so I did a bit of research on the Internet. Knowing that it's pretty close to the end of its production cycle, I was thinking that all the kinks would have been worked out by now. We placed an order for a 2015 North Edition 4x4 and received it in 4 weeks, a couple of weeks earlier than anticipated. With winter just around the corner, I had the dealer install snow tires on steel rims. It's just been fantastic. It feels really solid, and IMHO great value for money. Certainly, it's a matter of preference. If you are looking for a driving experience with a lot of gadgetry, look elsewhere. If you're looking for plush interiors, perhaps you can consider the other Jeep models (the Patriot is rather spartan). However, if you are looking for something fun without all the distractions, relatively economical but still has traditional Jeep DNA, the Patriot is the way to go. A majority of owners seem to love their Jeep Patriots. I now consider myself one of them! My next vehicle will also be a Jeep!"

2015 Jeep Patriot North Edition 4x4

Bought 2015 patriot after owning the 2012

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Price and dependability -has traditional jeep look"

Cons: "On the smaller side"

"I just bought my second Jeep patriot (2015). I had a 2012 and was able to trade it in with a little over 53,000 for about the same payment. I put a lot of miles on my vehicles due to work and I really liked my 2012 Patriot. I looked at getting the new Cherokee but it's just not a jeep in my book. When I learned that the Patriots days are soon to be numbered, I just decided to go with another one since it's the last Jeep that has the semi-traditional Jeep look. The rest of their line now looks generic and like every other vehicle sold by car companies. Would love to see them bring back the old Cherokee look but I think it's gone for good."

Great little truck

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

"Bought this little truck used with 7k miles in 2012 for $ 13000 two years later the trade in value is still at $10 647 and I only owe $7700 so I did ok at least I'm not upside down and it's holding it's value. It's a great truck (light truck) if you don't need speed or to much power I don't tow with it but in the 2 years I own it never gave me a problem. Thinking of getting rid of it for the liberty--- or I might keep it and pay it off. 26 MPG kinda noisy inside but all around a great little truck"