2008 Jeep Patriot

8.3

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Good Cheap Jeep

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"This Jeep is a great car for the price. I bought the Sport 4x4 with a manual shift, 17 inch tires and all the extras I wanted for $23,000. The Escape and others I looked at would have been several thousand more. So far it has been great. Good mileage (the main reason I bought it) and a nice smooth shift and ride. It's really been getting a 4WD workout too since we've gotten lots of snow this past month. It handles it well. I like the fact that it gets excellent safety ratings too. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a good inexpensive 4x4."

Worth Every Penny

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"My Patriot Limited by Jeep came loaded with great features for a great bargain. I was skeptical, like I'm sure most were, on the MPG figures. I had driven a Nissan Versa and was expecting that my wallet might be hit for more gas money. It has been quite the opposite. The Patriot has had far better MPG averages than my Nissan Versa. Currently sitting around 22-24 MPG and inching up higher MPG each day. The leather seats and overall style of the vehicle give off a great luxury feel. This Jeep is very comfy and provides plenty of room even if it's not some giant monster like other SUV's. Plenty of room for groceries, sports equipment, etc. The sound system that came on board with mine (Boston, I believe) is absolutely wonderful. It might be a long while until I revamp my CD player that came on board as it provides on board Satellite radio (Sirius), CD player, AM/FM radio, as well as an AUX jack to provide the ability to play your iPod or other MP3 player of choice. In addition to all that, my Patriot came with heated seats and a fully automatic sun/moon roof. No negatives as of yet. I did see most here saying that the sun roof leaks. I'll have to keep an eye on that. The gas tank is a bit small considering, but I would rather have a smaller gas tank that allows me to get 23 + MPG. If you're looking for value, high MPG averages, comfy, roomy, and a loaded vehicle for cheap then this one is for you. Mine cost me $20k brand new."

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

not best ever

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"I do not like the windtunnel effect when back windows alone are rolled down. The inside top of this Jeep make a huge noise and the top raddles so bad it is distracting. To stop this problem you must roll down a front window or close the back windows. This is not acceptable to me. The salesman should have advised me in advance and I would have chosen another car"

Great Jeep

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I have had my Patriot for 6 months now and I really like it. The gas mileage is pretty good I have the 2.4L sport 2wd and I get about 26 mpg on average. I recently drove it down to FL but for that trip I only averaged about 22mpg but I guess that’s not too bad considering that was with 4 adults and luggage traveling at 70mph. I agree with some of the other reviews a larger gas tank would be better. Overall though this is an excellent vehicle and I would highly recommend it to anyone."