2008 Jeep Patriot

8.3

Based on 409 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

No frills but reliable

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

"good basic reliable vehicle..good enough in snow and rain. seats and interior is not the best."

Good Value In A Small SUV

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pros: "Price, value, 4WD, visibility"

Cons: "milage is lower than expected, noisy at times."

"Its a Jeep. That has value alone (I've had other models). This rides nice, a bit hard at times and can be louder than desired but overall ride pretty nice. A big improvement over the earlier models. Great visibility, best designed side mirrors I've ever had. Handles snow like champ including my frequent trips to the mountains in NH all winter (2miles up hip to my home there)."

Love JEEP Brand !!!

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "roomy & fun to drive"

Cons: "mileage could be alittle better"

"I've had JEEPs now for 20 yrs & I don't think I could drive anything else because of their reliability."

My first SUV

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage, quiet, stable, Roomy for big persons"

Cons: "Steering wheel takes a little getting used to."

"I love this Jeep. I wish I had purchased one sooner. Even though, I have FWD, I am navigating thru Minnesota snow and ice with ease. I feel safe and stable. And, I'm getting better gas mileage (avg. 24 city/hwy)than my car. I don't off-road, I'm a city dweller, but this vehicle is great for "off roading" mounds of snow, and rugged enough city streets. It's a quiet ride too. No wind draft or whistling on the highway. My only con is that the steering wheel isn't telescopic. I suffer from a little carpal tunnel, so I find myself constantly adjusting to get the fit just right. I'm going to trade this in a few years, but stay with the Jeep brand for sure."

Great introduction to the Jeep brand!!

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "Jeep DNA all throughout, great intro to the brand"

Cons: "Spartan interior, mileage could be better"

2015 Jeep Patriot North Edition 4x4

"When it was time to retire our old vehicle, my wife and I looked around for something that would accommodate our family of four. Driving around in Downtown Toronto, we noticed a LOT of people driving around in Jeep Patriots. It certainly piqued my interest so I did a bit of research on the Internet. Knowing that it's pretty close to the end of its production cycle, I was thinking that all the kinks would have been worked out by now. We placed an order for a 2015 North Edition 4x4 and received it in 4 weeks, a couple of weeks earlier than anticipated. With winter just around the corner, I had the dealer install snow tires on steel rims. It's just been fantastic. It feels really solid, and IMHO great value for money. Certainly, it's a matter of preference. If you are looking for a driving experience with a lot of gadgetry, look elsewhere. If you're looking for plush interiors, perhaps you can consider the other Jeep models (the Patriot is rather spartan). However, if you are looking for something fun without all the distractions, relatively economical but still has traditional Jeep DNA, the Patriot is the way to go. A majority of owners seem to love their Jeep Patriots. I now consider myself one of them! My next vehicle will also be a Jeep!"

2015 Jeep Patriot North Edition 4x4