2008 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 430 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

love my jeep

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I have had my patriot for 3 years and i love it. Good fuel economy and roomy cargo space; great for long road trips. I drove to Alaska and back and it was perfect for gravel and unpaved roads and lots of luggage. Versatility of a bigger SUV without the exhorbitant fuel costs. Very good bargain overall"

Fits my needs perfectly

By on Friday, February 20, 2009

"I wanted a vehicle that got good mileage, could handle heavy snow conditions, and that I could sleep in. I get 30MPG on the highway even with the 4wd version when I drive conservatively. I don't have any problem getting up my extremely steep hill into my neighborhood in the Sierras even when it has dumped snow all day. And most importantly, I have spent probably 15 nights already in the back of the Patriot on an inflatable mattress. That's a hotel savings of at least $750 right there, not to mention the convenience of sleeping wherever and whenever I need to. I'm very happy with the Patriot. The only thing I would consider to replace this car right now would probably be the Honda Fit, and if they made a hybrid, I would even consider making that move. I really like the way the Patriot looks too, it has the Jeep signature look that is really nice. It's like I bought 30k worth of prestige for 17k."

most bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 02, 2008

"I've owned a wrangler, a grand cherokee a liberty a Lexus GS430 AWD, and another wrangler ( 2" lift and 33" tires) in that order. because i needed a car that clients didnt have to climb into I recently traded in the wrangler for this car (limited patriot) and let me tell you this jeep is by far the best one i've ever owned. From the great gas mileage to the rockin sound system. Just had a crazy snow storm and this Jeep OUT PERFORMED any Jeep i've ever owned. The hill holding 4x4 feat. was unbelievable could not be happier. This vehicle came loaded as can be, two-toned leather seats, tow hook, free sat for a year, unreal sound system, heated seats, i mean this is a high-line car for a compact price. Smaller tank compared to the 20 gallon talk of the Wrangler but still dont have to fill up as often and when i do, and it isnt crushing my pocket book when i do. Def a sound, sensible buy for anyone looking for all the benifits of a wrangler (great off road capabilities, good in snow, reliable as can be) with a "grown up" twist (practicle, great on gas, tons of room and all the bells and whistles of a luxury car)."

I'm having more fun with my commute to work!

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"Drives great, rides comfortable. I have not found anything I dislike about this vehicle. Long trip was relaxing."

buy one!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"This is a great vehicle! If you love the cherokee this is for you. Much better gas mileage and look though. I suggest the upgrade on the wheel package. completes the cool style. The sound system is of very high quality. Trade in value on this jeep will be very good according to reviews. Buy It!!!!!!"