2007 Jeep Patriot

8.3

Based on 399 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

I love it!!!

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"I traded a Mazda3 for my Jeep Patriot. I love the Patriot except for the mpg. The sticker says 23/city 26/highway, but 22.5 is the best we have managed so far regardless of where we're driving. Other than that, it's GREAT!!! The kids don't complain about having too little room. The LIFETIME powertrain warranty was a HUGE selling point. In addition, our dealer gives lifetime oil changes and we only have to pay for the filter! I would definitely recommend this vehicle!!! For the extras - sunroof, leather, satellite radio for a year, heated seats, etc. - the sticker price was a deal compared to other similar-sized SUV's!"

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I bought this car in July of 2007 and I love it. It is very comfortable and great on gas. That is the best feature is that I can drive a truck and not spend so much $$ on gas. I took it up to vermont in a huge snowstorm and it did great. I am very happy with my purchase and would suggest anyone to buy this car."

great family car

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I like my new patriot. It gets good gas mileage but tank is a little small so I have to fill up more often. I went from a caravan to this and the size adjustment has been a little tough. It handles well and still has room for all the kids stuff. Good value for price. Love the lifetime powertrain warranty."

DON'T

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"THIS CAR STEERS WELL, RIDES WELL, HANDLES THE ROAD WELL, GAS MILEAGE NOT WHAT ADVERTISED. TO MANY BLIND SPOTS AT THE REAR. SQUICK IN CLUTCH PEDAL, CAN'T REACH DAY NITE MIRROR, CENTER ARM REST TO FAR BACK, BUMPED HEAD MANY TIMES ON ON TAIL GATE. THIS CAR IS NOT NOT NOT A CHEROKEE, I KNOW I HAVE OWNED 3 BEFORE. DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY GET A WRANGLER. TRADED MINE OFF FOR A USED CAR."

great jeep

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"trac control is awsome active braking is awsome i have driven in high passes in very bad (white out) conditions, performed without a flaw. point and shoot, aim were you need to go and it gets there..WOW...gas millage is great..over all very happy"