2007 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 431 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great Value

By on Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pros: "Acceleration, good gas mileage, reliable"

Cons: "Noisy when shifting"

"Patriot has great pick up. Gas mileage is good. Lots of cargo space. Front seat folds flat going forward. Ride is comfortable. The CVT is smooth shifting but a little noisy. I have no complaints."

perfect for me!

By on Friday, June 15, 2012

Pros: "FUN, spacious, good on gas for size,"

Cons: "center console low, trans fluid-unable to check"

clear side veiw picture! (its a pretty black with matallics in it, but thats hard to capture on a picture.

"This vehicle is wonderful! I enjoy everything about it that I have seen. If I had a complaint, it would be that the stereo (I have the BASE stereo) is not as good as my last vehicle (but in all fairness, my '04 ford ranger had a pioneer multi disk changer system, so i shouldnt be surprised LOL) I like how the seat goes up and down so that i can be at the right height. I am a female 5' 4'' and love the way it fits me, and my boyfriend who is 6' likes it as well because he can change the seating to just what fits him. The mirror vision is THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. I can see everything. The back seats and passenger seat fold flat! We have 2 large breed dogs, and they love the room they get in the back. I also like how the tire is underneath the back 'floor' and NOT on the outside of the hatch. I have the smaller 4cyl. 2.0 and the pickup isn't amazing (again im comparing to my ranger, which was a v6 4.0, again not fair LOL) GAS MILEAGE AWESOME!!!"

Seems great so far

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "better gas mileage, easy to handle"

Cons: "slow pick-up"

"Ive only had the car for 6 months and so far it does seem to be good. It does a great job traveling on the road I live on especially in the winter. The only thing I'm not fond of is the sluggish transmission and slow pick up. But it does good on gas and gets where I need it to go. I also like the stability control, traction control, and 4wd combination."

very good vehicle for the price

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "great price, and drives well"

"this has been one of my favorite cars. good and reliable, great on gas and fits 5 people with no problem. in the 3yrs i have had this jeep i have had no problems with in. also good in the snow. and the service people are great. will buy another jeep without hesitation"

Excellent for cargo/ kids/ pets

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "gas mileage, cargo space, pleasant to drive"

Cons: "head rests not adjustable"

"I bought this car because I needed a car to transport my dogs to and from the lake, fishing, hiking, vacations, etc. I can fit 3 full size labs in the back, plus small luggage. It drives very easy - not at all truck-y like some SUVs. Very smooth like a car. Plus it's really nice looking. I catch myself checking out cars in parking lots and thinking, "wow, that's a nice looking car!" then when I get closer I see it's a Patriot like mine. Excellent gas mileage for the size. I feel safe in it, and it's less expensive than some comparable vehicles."