2007 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 415 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 15 16 17 | Next

what a little suv

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"great little car in the snow , i travel rt 17 alot and the gas mpg has been ok. 25 after oil change. I live on top of a mountain , never had a problem with 4x4 system it goes anywhere. I got rear ended and sustained some bumper scatches and the other car was destroyed. its my first jeep, there built solid!!!!!!!"

I love it!!!

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"I traded a Mazda3 for my Jeep Patriot. I love the Patriot except for the mpg. The sticker says 23/city 26/highway, but 22.5 is the best we have managed so far regardless of where we're driving. Other than that, it's GREAT!!! The kids don't complain about having too little room. The LIFETIME powertrain warranty was a HUGE selling point. In addition, our dealer gives lifetime oil changes and we only have to pay for the filter! I would definitely recommend this vehicle!!! For the extras - sunroof, leather, satellite radio for a year, heated seats, etc. - the sticker price was a deal compared to other similar-sized SUV's!"

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I bought this car in July of 2007 and I love it. It is very comfortable and great on gas. That is the best feature is that I can drive a truck and not spend so much $$ on gas. I took it up to vermont in a huge snowstorm and it did great. I am very happy with my purchase and would suggest anyone to buy this car."

great family car

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I like my new patriot. It gets good gas mileage but tank is a little small so I have to fill up more often. I went from a caravan to this and the size adjustment has been a little tough. It handles well and still has room for all the kids stuff. Good value for price. Love the lifetime powertrain warranty."

DON'T

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"THIS CAR STEERS WELL, RIDES WELL, HANDLES THE ROAD WELL, GAS MILEAGE NOT WHAT ADVERTISED. TO MANY BLIND SPOTS AT THE REAR. SQUICK IN CLUTCH PEDAL, CAN'T REACH DAY NITE MIRROR, CENTER ARM REST TO FAR BACK, BUMPED HEAD MANY TIMES ON ON TAIL GATE. THIS CAR IS NOT NOT NOT A CHEROKEE, I KNOW I HAVE OWNED 3 BEFORE. DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY GET A WRANGLER. TRADED MINE OFF FOR A USED CAR."

great jeep

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"trac control is awsome active braking is awsome i have driven in high passes in very bad (white out) conditions, performed without a flaw. point and shoot, aim were you need to go and it gets there..WOW...gas millage is great..over all very happy"

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

great choice

By on Sunday, January 13, 2008

"after looking at saturns, ford escapes and many other mid sized suvs i have found my patriot to be the best for the money. I am a bigger person and the patriot has a comfortable size cabin similar to the Grand Cherokee that i traded in. My gas mileage has been 20-24 instead of the 22-26 that was promised but that is the only drawback that i have found. After you get used to the c.v.t. transmission you realize that you never had a smoother ride. I would recommend this suv to anybody!!"

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"my only, biggest, issue with the patriot is that the breaks squeek in the extreme cold in alaska. had to take it to the dealership w/in first 2 weeks, they says its a "design flaw" and at this time they cannot do anything to fix it. not satisfied with that answer. handles EXTREMELY well in the snow and ice! good mpg, not as great as advertised though."

Jeep Patriot Trail Rated

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"Overall this vehicle was the best value for a 4x4 suv that I ran into. It may not have the most power, may not be the best offroad, and may not have the largest fuel tank, but it does everything very good. This jeep is very well rounded. It gets good gas mileage compared to other 4x4s and is comfortable to drive. I've had it offroading all over California, even in the snow and it does great. I've had it on trails rated up to 5 - 6 and as long as you take it slow there is no problem. Its great for the mammoth trips!"

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The best Mini SUV

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"I bought this Jeep due to the great deal they gave me. I was trying to buy a Liberty. They told me if im not off roading i dont need a jeep like that. So i was able to get a Limited. The sound system is great, super powerful and clear and the free SAT is great. The gas mileage is good around 24-26. For a FWD suv with lotts of room I dont think i could have gotten a better deal. I hope I dont get a sunroof leak like the other reviews. I do live in houston and that would be very bad. The over all review is the best 19500 I have ever spent on any new or used auto. Have not used the lifetime warranty yet 12k miles so far."

Good Cheap Jeep

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"This Jeep is a great car for the price. I bought the Sport 4x4 with a manual shift, 17 inch tires and all the extras I wanted for $23,000. The Escape and others I looked at would have been several thousand more. So far it has been great. Good mileage (the main reason I bought it) and a nice smooth shift and ride. It's really been getting a 4WD workout too since we've gotten lots of snow this past month. It handles it well. I like the fact that it gets excellent safety ratings too. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a good inexpensive 4x4."

Worth Every Penny

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"My Patriot Limited by Jeep came loaded with great features for a great bargain. I was skeptical, like I'm sure most were, on the MPG figures. I had driven a Nissan Versa and was expecting that my wallet might be hit for more gas money. It has been quite the opposite. The Patriot has had far better MPG averages than my Nissan Versa. Currently sitting around 22-24 MPG and inching up higher MPG each day. The leather seats and overall style of the vehicle give off a great luxury feel. This Jeep is very comfy and provides plenty of room even if it's not some giant monster like other SUV's. Plenty of room for groceries, sports equipment, etc. The sound system that came on board with mine (Boston, I believe) is absolutely wonderful. It might be a long while until I revamp my CD player that came on board as it provides on board Satellite radio (Sirius), CD player, AM/FM radio, as well as an AUX jack to provide the ability to play your iPod or other MP3 player of choice. In addition to all that, my Patriot came with heated seats and a fully automatic sun/moon roof. No negatives as of yet. I did see most here saying that the sun roof leaks. I'll have to keep an eye on that. The gas tank is a bit small considering, but I would rather have a smaller gas tank that allows me to get 23 + MPG. If you're looking for value, high MPG averages, comfy, roomy, and a loaded vehicle for cheap then this one is for you. Mine cost me $20k brand new."

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

not best ever

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"I do not like the windtunnel effect when back windows alone are rolled down. The inside top of this Jeep make a huge noise and the top raddles so bad it is distracting. To stop this problem you must roll down a front window or close the back windows. This is not acceptable to me. The salesman should have advised me in advance and I would have chosen another car"

Great Jeep

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I have had my Patriot for 6 months now and I really like it. The gas mileage is pretty good I have the 2.4L sport 2wd and I get about 26 mpg on average. I recently drove it down to FL but for that trip I only averaged about 22mpg but I guess that’s not too bad considering that was with 4 adults and luggage traveling at 70mph. I agree with some of the other reviews a larger gas tank would be better. Overall though this is an excellent vehicle and I would highly recommend it to anyone."

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"For the cost this is a great vehicle. I am a past Jeep Liberty owner and I like this Patriot much better. It doesn't have the get up and go that the Liberty did, but the gas mileage is much better, ride is wonderful compared to the Liberty and the price can't be beat."

By on Saturday, December 08, 2007

Great

By on Sunday, December 02, 2007

"This is the best vehicle I have ever owned."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"This vehicle is great to own, averaged 29.5 mpg driving on a 2000 mile trip on the highway and through mountains. 1 problem however is the tiny gas tank, only has 13 gallon tank, which was the same as my Honda Civic. Only other issue is for the manual version, what is the point of the "ipod/mp3" holder on the center armrest if you have to change gears, it is essentially a wasted function on all of the manuals. Other than that this vehicle has definitely been great and I would recommend it for anyone wanting a small to mid size SUV."

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

poor mileage

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"very poor mileage 6 miles below sticker,can not fill up tank because extra fuel will flood carbon canister causing a stalling problem,not a very good system,could cause accident.poor visabilty,poor braking down hill in snow,not the same as older cherokee"

LOVE it

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

"this has been the best vehicle ever!!! Great on gas very comfy!! great price on the car for all the up grades that you can get with it which in other SUV would cost 2 to3 thousand more!! love the look!! love the drive it is so quite and its neat how you cant even feel the gears change its just an awesome SUV!!! would definitely recommend it to any one who is looking for a SUV!!!"

Bad Gas Mileage

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"I have had a few minor problems with the AC and a leaky sunroof. The most significant problem is Gas Mileage WAY less than stated.. averaging 20 mpg, (lowest was 16 all city driving, highest was 22 all highway). Driven 3000 miles, about 3 months, and other than bad gas mileage I love it. Drives wonderfully and smooth, excellent sound and luxury amenities, and looks beautiful. Excellent value for the price."

Previous | 1 ... 15 16 17 | Next