2007 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 416 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

very good suv

By on Friday, March 21, 2008

"I have owned this car for about 6 months and have read all the reviews but my jeep gets no less than 26 and has gotten 30 mpg. It is an automatic 4WD and I really like it."

WOW!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"I love this Jeep! I have never had an SUV and I fell in love as soon as I drove this. Definately opt for the Limited Edition package with leather seats. I love the sunroof. I am also getting about 20 miles per gallon which is great if you compare other vehicles gas mileage."

Good for the money

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I enjoy driving the new Jeep Patriot. I live in a suburb outside a large city with a lot of potholes. It handles great, rides great, and manuevers well. The gas mileage isn't bad either. The life-time warranty, the rebates, and the 0% financing I got in on made it too good to pass up."

most bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 02, 2008

"I've owned a wrangler, a grand cherokee a liberty a Lexus GS430 AWD, and another wrangler ( 2" lift and 33" tires) in that order. because i needed a car that clients didnt have to climb into I recently traded in the wrangler for this car (limited patriot) and let me tell you this jeep is by far the best one i've ever owned. From the great gas mileage to the rockin sound system. Just had a crazy snow storm and this Jeep OUT PERFORMED any Jeep i've ever owned. The hill holding 4x4 feat. was unbelievable could not be happier. This vehicle came loaded as can be, two-toned leather seats, tow hook, free sat for a year, unreal sound system, heated seats, i mean this is a high-line car for a compact price. Smaller tank compared to the 20 gallon talk of the Wrangler but still dont have to fill up as often and when i do, and it isnt crushing my pocket book when i do. Def a sound, sensible buy for anyone looking for all the benifits of a wrangler (great off road capabilities, good in snow, reliable as can be) with a "grown up" twist (practicle, great on gas, tons of room and all the bells and whistles of a luxury car)."

Affordable, sweetly-designed vehicle

By on Saturday, March 01, 2008

"The 08 Jeep Patriot makes for a wonderful compact SUV (with rather good gas milage) that can easily get you from point A to point B. The seats are really comfy, and surprisingly the Jeep has pleanty of leg room for people 6'+. The radio system is awesome and the sweet design turns heads everywhere I go. I couldn't have asked for a better first vehicle...though I'd gladly have the Jeep Patriot for any stage of my life. Highly recommended!"