2007 Jeep Patriot

8.2

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

surprisingly good -

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "good mileage good space inside"

Cons: "a bit boomy on the highway, needs better sound ins"

"17000 in one year. No problems. I'll repeat - no problems. 30 MPG, not the 29 MPG that is posted. 5-speed is better than the CVT auto. We have 2 wheel drive and plan to buy a 2nd Patriot with 4WD. Bit boomy on fwy."

Great car for the price

By on Saturday, June 26, 2010

"I've had my 2009 Jeep Patriot for almost 1 year now, and have put 14,000 miles on it. I average 23mph in the city which I consider great for the size of the vehicle. The interior provides a great amount of room to carry around people or whatever you're moving around. A lot of the reviews say that the interior is cheap, which i disagree with. It's not the interior you find on a Mercedes-Benz, but people have to realize that this is a 20,000 dollar car. That being said, I believe the interior to be great. The 4x4 system is amazing. Drove through a storm of close to 20 inches of unplowed roads last winter with out a single problem. Altogether, a great car, definitely recommend it to others."

love my jeep

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I have had my patriot for 3 years and i love it. Good fuel economy and roomy cargo space; great for long road trips. I drove to Alaska and back and it was perfect for gravel and unpaved roads and lots of luggage. Versatility of a bigger SUV without the exhorbitant fuel costs. Very good bargain overall"

Fits my needs perfectly

By on Friday, February 20, 2009

"I wanted a vehicle that got good mileage, could handle heavy snow conditions, and that I could sleep in. I get 30MPG on the highway even with the 4wd version when I drive conservatively. I don't have any problem getting up my extremely steep hill into my neighborhood in the Sierras even when it has dumped snow all day. And most importantly, I have spent probably 15 nights already in the back of the Patriot on an inflatable mattress. That's a hotel savings of at least $750 right there, not to mention the convenience of sleeping wherever and whenever I need to. I'm very happy with the Patriot. The only thing I would consider to replace this car right now would probably be the Honda Fit, and if they made a hybrid, I would even consider making that move. I really like the way the Patriot looks too, it has the Jeep signature look that is really nice. It's like I bought 30k worth of prestige for 17k."

most bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 02, 2008

"I've owned a wrangler, a grand cherokee a liberty a Lexus GS430 AWD, and another wrangler ( 2" lift and 33" tires) in that order. because i needed a car that clients didnt have to climb into I recently traded in the wrangler for this car (limited patriot) and let me tell you this jeep is by far the best one i've ever owned. From the great gas mileage to the rockin sound system. Just had a crazy snow storm and this Jeep OUT PERFORMED any Jeep i've ever owned. The hill holding 4x4 feat. was unbelievable could not be happier. This vehicle came loaded as can be, two-toned leather seats, tow hook, free sat for a year, unreal sound system, heated seats, i mean this is a high-line car for a compact price. Smaller tank compared to the 20 gallon talk of the Wrangler but still dont have to fill up as often and when i do, and it isnt crushing my pocket book when i do. Def a sound, sensible buy for anyone looking for all the benifits of a wrangler (great off road capabilities, good in snow, reliable as can be) with a "grown up" twist (practicle, great on gas, tons of room and all the bells and whistles of a luxury car)."

I'm having more fun with my commute to work!

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"Drives great, rides comfortable. I have not found anything I dislike about this vehicle. Long trip was relaxing."

buy one!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"This is a great vehicle! If you love the cherokee this is for you. Much better gas mileage and look though. I suggest the upgrade on the wheel package. completes the cool style. The sound system is of very high quality. Trade in value on this jeep will be very good according to reviews. Buy It!!!!!!"

Most reliable car owned, great control with 5-spd

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, fun to drive, > 30 MPG, low maint!"

Cons: "Stiff ride"

"Reliable, economical (>30 mpg highway), great handling, convenient hauler due to box like interior, just great basic Jeep. I have UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY from Chrysler but never had a problem with Trans/Engine. I am purchasing 2014 Patriot, testimony to my description."

Great Value

By on Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pros: "Acceleration, good gas mileage, reliable"

Cons: "Noisy when shifting"

"Patriot has great pick up. Gas mileage is good. Lots of cargo space. Front seat folds flat going forward. Ride is comfortable. The CVT is smooth shifting but a little noisy. I have no complaints."

perfect for me!

By on Friday, June 15, 2012

Pros: "FUN, spacious, good on gas for size,"

Cons: "center console low, trans fluid-unable to check"

clear side veiw picture! (its a pretty black with matallics in it, but thats hard to capture on a picture.

"This vehicle is wonderful! I enjoy everything about it that I have seen. If I had a complaint, it would be that the stereo (I have the BASE stereo) is not as good as my last vehicle (but in all fairness, my '04 ford ranger had a pioneer multi disk changer system, so i shouldnt be surprised LOL) I like how the seat goes up and down so that i can be at the right height. I am a female 5' 4'' and love the way it fits me, and my boyfriend who is 6' likes it as well because he can change the seating to just what fits him. The mirror vision is THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. I can see everything. The back seats and passenger seat fold flat! We have 2 large breed dogs, and they love the room they get in the back. I also like how the tire is underneath the back 'floor' and NOT on the outside of the hatch. I have the smaller 4cyl. 2.0 and the pickup isn't amazing (again im comparing to my ranger, which was a v6 4.0, again not fair LOL) GAS MILEAGE AWESOME!!!"