2012 Jeep Liberty

8.2

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 46 | Next

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

VERY SAFE

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I really hope that the KBB folks add this review to the list. I forgot to mention in my first review that after having my 08 Jeep Liberty Limited for less than 2 weeks (my plates hadn't even come in yet), someone crashed into me from the back in an older model Honda Accord. The front of their car was totally ruined. His hood was contorted so bad that it wouldn't even close. When I saw it from my rear view, I just knew that the "Barbie" jeep was ruined....To my surprise, my back fender was only SCRATCHED! I was so amazed! I guess Jeeps really are sturdy. I've always driven cars before, and they dent when you sit down too hard :) . Long story short...I took it to get a check up...nothing was wrong with my rear sensors, and the paint job cost me less than $400 (even though it was a small scratch, they had to remove and repaing the entire bumper). I hated having my car hit, but I feel very safe knowing that it held up so well. Happy Driving!"

I love my "Barbie" Jeep

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I am not a Jeep girl (let's get that straight right off the back). My husband talked me into walking through the Jeep lot on my way to the Lexus lot to take a second look at the ES. As soon as I saw the 08 Jeep Liberty Limited (White), I fell in Love. It drives great, handles great, and is just soooo cute. I actually agreed to buy the car before I ever even took a test drive! It comes with all of the fringe benefits (heated seats, leather, nav., bluetooth), which makes it an exceptional value. Be careful around sharp curves however....it feels a little top heavy at high speeds. Other than that, I am in love. I affectionately call it my "Barbie" jeep. It takes me back to my younger years, with the stylish interior and "beach-ready" exterior."

Best Car Ever

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I have owned my now since October and have loved every day of it, I can wait to get into my new Jeep and drive it! I got the Limited package with the upgraded sound package and leather seats and wow! I have owned those kinds of upgrades before but this is amazing! I even added more of a sound system to it and with its boxy interior the sound is great! I love it and would recommend it to anyone, good for the kids and I love the feel of the road under my feet, great suspension. Overall the best vehicle I have owned!"

tough and refined

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"much better than Toyota RAV 4 or Honda CRV, more room more power and more features. smooth drivetrain comfy seats nice layout of dash and controls although wheel wells a little narrow and brakes a little squishy, overall a solid refined 4x4 and worth a look"

Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 46 | Next