2011 Jeep Liberty

8.2

Based on 271 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

5th jeep, 2nd liberty

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "goes anywhere, does everything, tows anything"

Cons: "gas mileage fair."

"perfect do-everything vehicle; tows my 4000lb boat over sand and uphill. looks great. nav and sound are excellent. i have driven cross country with a kayak on top and slept in the back. drove up the jeep trails in sedona ahead of the tour-jeeps, but with a/c on. living in the northeast, i love the heated seats and remote start. gas mileage is just fair; 22 mpg at best on highway. ride is a little rolly laterally."

Great Vechicle

By on Thursday, September 8, 2011

"never had any problems, easy and comfy!"

Fun to drive!

By on Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy, comfortable, easy to clean"

Cons: "gas mileage, reliability, Jeep customer service"

Right before leaving the lot- brand new!

"We've had our new Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 for a little less than a year. We really loved the idea of purchasing an American made vehicle and wanted something that would be comfortable for long distance traveling with our two huskies. Unfortunately, we started having problems within the first 35 miles...on our way home from the dealer! Long story short, we've had it in the shop nearly ten times already for repairs/unscheduled service. We had the airbag cover replaced (was coming apart from the dash), heater repaired (the heat automatically turned on full blast on the drivers feet and wouldn't turn off- we literally had to pull over to let our feet cool off during drives until we could get it to the shop), the engine light and airbag lights continually came on and the dealer said they couldn't determine the problem- this happened a half a dozen times, and most recently we had to have the valves replaced in the engine- again, engine light came on and engine began running rough. In addition, we had to take it in for a recall only to find out when we went to pick it up that they made a mistake and the recall didn't affect our vehicle (the recall notice came from Jeep directly). Unfortunately, I would never be able to justify another Jeep purchase. I love driving it when it's not in the shop!"

Right before leaving the lot- brand new!

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I love my liberty. This has been the best vehicle. My only complaint has been the radio. We've got the nav/handsfree/dvd radio and for some reason we've had massive issues with it. The dealership has replaced it once. Even the new one won't keep my Satalite presets (AM/FM are fine). Even with that, I still love this car. It's comfortable for me and our 4 month old, but I can pack the whole family (including the 2 dogs) and still go."

sporty

By on Monday, March 1, 2010

"bought my jeep in Dec 08 no problems,drove it to Fl. twice getting 23mpg ,very comfortable and fun to drive"