2011 Jeep Liberty

8.1

Based on 256 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Reliable highway vehicle

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "fair price comfortable to drive"

Cons: "not good for off road"

"This has been a reliable vehicle for highway driving. When driving off road it is fine as long as the road isn't at at a steep incline. For some reason the transmission light will always come on. I have taken back to the dealers shop and they have never been able to find whats wrong with it. The slider roof has been a problem. It has leaked and they replaced the motor and made it suck down to the vehicle closer but it still will leak on occasion."

Love my Liberty

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "strong like a tank but light like a car"

Cons: "gas milage is a bit hard on the wallet."

"Love my Jeep. Strong, sturdy and reliable. Keep up with regular maintenance and this is a great vehicle. So far, I've changed the oil (when required), new tires two years ago, and new brakes"

Came back to a Liberty

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Good visiblity, solid, quiet ride, comfortable"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I owned a 2002 Liberty and traded it in 2013 on a 2014 Mazda CX5. The Mazda had 27 MPG and handled well on the road. But, was not comfortable, had lots of road noise and other features that weren't up to par. I found a 2012 Liberty with low miles and I hope it proves to be as good as my 2002. The Jeep is solid, quiet on the road, handles well, seats are more comfortable than the Mazda and the sound system is much better in the Bose in the Mazda. The Jeep is also easier to see out of so that makes it safer on the road, you are less likely to not see a car coming! The only real tradeoff is MPG. I also like that the Jeep is 4WD not AWD. I like feeling my 4WD engage. If I love it as much as I loved my 2002, I'll be a very happy purchaser!"

Comfortable and reliable automobile

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable for driver, fun and nice looking."

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"We have owned Jeeps for ever. We've found them to be reliable cars and also found them to be safe for our children as their first cars. We've never had any trouble with any of our Jeeps. I rate this Liberty as excellent. It looks great and is so comfortable and fun to drive."

2010 That didn't go into service until 2011

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "The car is virtually brand new."

"Though the car is a 2010 model year, it did not go into service until 2011. It literally has 3 months of original warranty left. You heard the story of the car the little old lady drove to church on sundays? My story is similar. The car was owned by my wife's 91 year old father. They live in Grand Haven, MI and he used it to drive around the lake front and to go grocery shopping...PERIOD!! Hence the reason it only has 14,500 miles. He just got too old for driving and we had to take the car away from him. The fact is I don't need the car as I already have two vehicles. One of which is a company car that I put all my millage on. The other just sits in the garage. So I just want to get rid of this car quickly, which is the reason I am selling it so cheap. If you want a jeep, and you want the best deal around, buy this before its gone."