2011 Jeep Liberty

8.2

Based on 236 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Excellent and very reliable one owner vehicle.

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

"This vehicle was purchased new by me in 2008. I live 1 mile from work, this vehicle has never been driven in rush hour traffic. This vehicle has a 30GB Hard drive that copies all your CD music for instant playing. It has a factory Navigation system with AM, FM, and Satellite radio. New tires and spare tire has never been used. It has front heated seats and AC outlet for charging computers and tablets."

Love my Liberty

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "Moon roof,navigation"

"The perfect car for me. Comfortable seats. Back has ample room for three people comfortably. Great in bad weather--rain or snow!"

Exactly the vehicle for me.

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "performs perfectlly"

Cons: "no cruise control"

On the beach, Ocracoke Island, Outer Banks, North Carolina.

"I have used this Liberty for everything. It's very comfortable to travel in, or drive to work. The off road capabilities are amazing. I have taken it into deep sand, beach sand, mountain trails, extremely steep hills, and everything else. I use it to pull a boat and launch it, sometimes in extremely steep and slippery conditions. It has performed perfectly in all situations. This is just a great vehicle."

On the beach, Ocracoke Island, Outer Banks, North Carolina.

Becareful buying these

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

"Please be careful buying any jeep with the 3.7 or 4.7 liter engine. I bought what I thought was a very nice and loaded 2009 jeep liberty. I did a little research ,and didn't see anything pop out as far as major issues. I was wrong. Jeep has an issue with almost any and all of the 3.7 and 4.7 engines. The left bank cylinder head has a design flaw, and carbons up in under 30,000 miles and burns the valves requiring a $3,000 repair job. I bought this used at 59,000 miles ,and just after my 30 day warranty from a Toyota dealer, the left cylinder head needed replaced. As the the second owner of this jeep,the warranty is only 3 years or 36,00 miles. Not the usual 5 year,60,000 miles. If you do not believe me, Please Google jeep 3.7 and 4.7 cylinder head issues and cylinder miss fire issue. Please do this before you buy one. I ended up spending 4200.00 extra after it was all fixed!!!! Do not make the mistake I did. If you buy it new though, You have a warranty, So it doesnt matter. jeep will fix the issue for free. Please Google it!!!"

Love my Jeep Liberty!

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Spacious, reliable, nice design"

Cons: ""Popping" sound when turning hard"

"I purchased my 2010 Jeep Liberty in January of 2014. I traded in a car that had no working heat, with 160k miles, and cracked heads. So, when I bought my Jeep, needless to say, I was on cloud nine. 3 months & 4 ice storms later, I still love my Jeep just as much! The 4wd was amazing during the winter. We had a few harsh ice storms and the ole Jeep never thought twice about it. It is very spacious and wonderful to take on trips. My only complaint about the Jeep is that it tends to make a "popping" noise when I cut it hard to the left or right, like trying to get in a tight parking spot. But, there's a chance it could just be something minor with my vehicle. Gas mileage is not bad at all. I drive 15 miles one way to work each day and 35 miles one way to church twice a week and I fill up once a week, normally for right at $50 (at about $3.20 per gallon). So you do the math there. I have no complaints at all with my gas mileage, considering it is a 4wd SUV. It is just my husband & I, so we don't regularly have anyone in our backseat, but when we do have extra people with us, they find the backseat comfortable and spacious. Another important thing to remember is that Jeeps hold their value really well! Highly recommend the Jeep Liberty."