2010 Jeep Liberty

8.2

Based on 270 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

08 Jeep 4X4 LImited

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"For an RV campin the best vehicle, tows behind MH."

VERY SAFE

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I really hope that the KBB folks add this review to the list. I forgot to mention in my first review that after having my 08 Jeep Liberty Limited for less than 2 weeks (my plates hadn't even come in yet), someone crashed into me from the back in an older model Honda Accord. The front of their car was totally ruined. His hood was contorted so bad that it wouldn't even close. When I saw it from my rear view, I just knew that the "Barbie" jeep was ruined....To my surprise, my back fender was only SCRATCHED! I was so amazed! I guess Jeeps really are sturdy. I've always driven cars before, and they dent when you sit down too hard :) . Long story short...I took it to get a check up...nothing was wrong with my rear sensors, and the paint job cost me less than $400 (even though it was a small scratch, they had to remove and repaing the entire bumper). I hated having my car hit, but I feel very safe knowing that it held up so well. Happy Driving!"

Enjoy driving the vehicle except ...

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Good reliable vehicle brand"

Cons: "The legroom width on Driver side."

"I have been driving Jeep brand vehicles for well over 18+ years. I love them. I haven't had any major mechanical issues with any of them. I began leasing Jeep's in late 1995 and have driven mainly the Jeep Grand Cherokee. However, in 2011 after losing my job I switched to the Liberty as a money saving lease option. The main and probably only complaint I have about the Liberty is the driver side roominess. I am 6 feet tall and the drivers area has plenty of length to stretch the legs BUT, it's the width. At my height I have to place my left foot up against the door frame to keep it out of the way of the brake pedal. Several times when I first took the car out of the showroom I hit the brake pedal and my foot got in the way. I nearly hit cars stopped in front of me. It takes getting used to."

good vehicle

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

I want this car

"I have a 2007 Jeep Liberty limited. I really have loved this vehicle. it currently has 78,000 miles on it and it still drives well. I am just needing a little more cargo space in the back. The 2012 Jeep Liberty has more cargo space and that is why I want to get it because of my family (1 8 month old)."

Excellent handling in awful snow and ice

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "4-wheel drive handling, safety, roomy&comfortable"

Cons: "gas mileage; occasionally sluggish acceleration"

"Jeep Liberty (and previously Cherokee) has been a solid, safe, reliable car. This is my third Jeep, and I plan to keep it as long as possible. Love the Liberty body, ride, and the four-wheel drive and ABS in bad weather. The only drawback has been the overall gas mileage, typical of an SUV, and the acceleration is occasionally sluggish in a turn, at the start of operation. Great capacity for hauling stuff from garden centers. Handles addition of rear bike racks well."