2010 Jeep Liberty

8.2

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

Great car for the buck

By on Thursday, May 28, 2009

"I have driven my 08 Liberty over 57000 miles in the first year. Most of those miles pulling a 1500 Lb trailer. If I drive 65mph or lower I consistantly received 21+mpg with that little trailer in tow. 25+mpg if I wasn't towing. I still have the origional brakes, and tires. Basicall just followed the factory service schedule and this thing has been wonderful. The only issue that I have is that the gearing is so high to get the fuel economy up it can be a little challenging to get going with a heavy load (trailer and full of people) on a steep incline. the hill start assist helps but lower first and reverse gears would work better."

By on Monday, May 25, 2009

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

nice suv

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"great fun vehicle and easy to handle"

Love this Jeep!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"I bought a 2009 Jeep Liberty Limited. I love everything about this Jeep. It's sporty while having luxury features. A surprisingly comfortable and smooth ride. I was sold on the roof slider - love, love, love that! Leather heated seats, power everything, great options and more room than I thought it would have. This is definately the best choice of vehicle after having a Mom-mobile mini-van for years."

I love it - I Do

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

"I have put 3,000 miles on my new Jeep Liberty; half highway, half around town. It is easy to get in and out of, and a comfortable ride. Yes, the gas mileage could be better, but it's give and take. I love the look of the new Liberty and hope to have it for a long long time."

nice

By on Thursday, March 19, 2009

"very comfortable and rides really nice with lots of room an utilites"

Horrible Gas Millage

By on Sunday, March 08, 2009

"I bought the new Liberty in November of 2007. I have yet to get above 18.5 mpg total. I average 12-13 mpg in the city and it does not get any better than that. Cruise control is not a standard option. It must be purchased through a $1000 package. The towing capabilities are good if equipped with the towing package. The 4 speed automatic should be replaced with a 5 speed so to help with gas millage."

JUNK

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Stay away from these Liberty's. We got ours on Oct.24 and it was fine until Dec. then it started. The car has been in the shop 6 times or 35 days and counting. When it gets cold out it wont start. The dealer replaced one thing after another. The last 2 times we got it back on a Friday and it would not start by Sunday. We call Roadside and the tow truck drivers say they are always bringing the Liberty's in for problems like ours. The dealer gave us a loaner car (Mazda Cx-7) and that thing is a dream compared to the Liberty."

great little jeep

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"traded an 04 wrangler for my liberty when i found out the wife was expecting.... thought that i was giving up some off road capability (my jeep gets dirty) but was amazed to find that with a simple tire upgrade it would go places that had given the wrangler trouble... Lets hear it for traction control! Also love the inverter for powering my laptop.... all in all a great vehicle."

REALLY NICE SMALL SUV

By on Friday, January 16, 2009

"Ive had mine for for 6 months . I bought the one with the slider roof . It's nice when you can open it BUT if you can't open it you hear the wind blowing through the mat'l and makes it a little difficult to hear the radio or someone talking . So far the Liberty has been a good suv , but it still in the new stage we'll see ."

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

Love it!

By on Thursday, December 04, 2008

"The Liberty is much larger inside than it looks from the outside. It's great for road trips and taking the dog along. It rides very smooth like a luxury SUV but is sturdy like a Jeep with the turning radius you expect when buying this brand. I also love the new box style. It's classy, yet rugged at the same time. The only downside is the gas mileage not being particularly awesome, but overall I LOVE IT!"

Best Purchase Ever Made!!!

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I bought my 2008 Jeep Sport in October and I absolutely love it!! This is my first SUV and I wasn't sure what to expect but so far it has been great! The interior is extremely comfortable and is very spacious."

Love my Liberty

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"I traded my 2005 Grand Cherokee for this 2008 Liberty and I'm very pleased. I like it better than the Grand Cherokee. The visabilty backing up is better, the air flow and heating is better and the turning radius is much better. To me the ride is equal to the Grand Cherokee and the comfort is excellent. I would recommend a Liberty to anyone looking for a quality vehicle."

would not buy again

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"I had so many problems with this Jeep I would never recommend it to anyone else. I bought mine new and spent a lot of time returning to the dealer to fix problems"

Great small SUV

By on Monday, October 06, 2008

"Having come from many explorers and a ford edge, the newly styled liberty is a refreshing return to a right-sized suv. The new, angular look is great. The interior of the Limited version is very refined and the myGIG infotainment center is awesome. On the suv side, the tow package is great for a vehicle this size. The only shortcoming is the four-speed transmission that is a bit clunky at times. Overall a great vehicle."

A Buy Back

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"I have had my jeep for almost a year and chrysler is now in the process of buying back my vehicle. I have had many leaking issues into the vehicle. I thought this SUv was cute and had everything I wanted, but when you have your vehicle in the shop every month it is quite an annoyance. I may have just got a lemon and hope that the next one I get will be better becuase a stipulation of the buy back is I have to get another one. Good Luck to anyone that buys a 08 Jeep Liberty!"

By on Thursday, September 11, 2008

By on Saturday, September 06, 2008

"I was looking for a smaller suv and the new Liberty was the only one I liked the appearance of. I have owned the vehicle only a few months but I love everything about it so far. Gas mileage isn't great but is not near as bad as I had expected. Great size, big enough to pack in everything you need, but not too big that its hard to drive or park. Overall great suv!!"

like the looks, needs refinement

By on Monday, September 01, 2008

"overall the vehicle is very great. fuel economy and accceleration are the only shortcomings."

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

VERY SAFE

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I really hope that the KBB folks add this review to the list. I forgot to mention in my first review that after having my 08 Jeep Liberty Limited for less than 2 weeks (my plates hadn't even come in yet), someone crashed into me from the back in an older model Honda Accord. The front of their car was totally ruined. His hood was contorted so bad that it wouldn't even close. When I saw it from my rear view, I just knew that the "Barbie" jeep was ruined....To my surprise, my back fender was only SCRATCHED! I was so amazed! I guess Jeeps really are sturdy. I've always driven cars before, and they dent when you sit down too hard :) . Long story short...I took it to get a check up...nothing was wrong with my rear sensors, and the paint job cost me less than $400 (even though it was a small scratch, they had to remove and repaing the entire bumper). I hated having my car hit, but I feel very safe knowing that it held up so well. Happy Driving!"

I love my "Barbie" Jeep

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I am not a Jeep girl (let's get that straight right off the back). My husband talked me into walking through the Jeep lot on my way to the Lexus lot to take a second look at the ES. As soon as I saw the 08 Jeep Liberty Limited (White), I fell in Love. It drives great, handles great, and is just soooo cute. I actually agreed to buy the car before I ever even took a test drive! It comes with all of the fringe benefits (heated seats, leather, nav., bluetooth), which makes it an exceptional value. Be careful around sharp curves however....it feels a little top heavy at high speeds. Other than that, I am in love. I affectionately call it my "Barbie" jeep. It takes me back to my younger years, with the stylish interior and "beach-ready" exterior."

Best Car Ever

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I have owned my now since October and have loved every day of it, I can wait to get into my new Jeep and drive it! I got the Limited package with the upgraded sound package and leather seats and wow! I have owned those kinds of upgrades before but this is amazing! I even added more of a sound system to it and with its boxy interior the sound is great! I love it and would recommend it to anyone, good for the kids and I love the feel of the road under my feet, great suspension. Overall the best vehicle I have owned!"

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next