2010 Jeep Liberty

8.1

Based on 256 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

2010 That didn't go into service until 2011

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "The car is virtually brand new."

"Though the car is a 2010 model year, it did not go into service until 2011. It literally has 3 months of original warranty left. You heard the story of the car the little old lady drove to church on sundays? My story is similar. The car was owned by my wife's 91 year old father. They live in Grand Haven, MI and he used it to drive around the lake front and to go grocery shopping...PERIOD!! Hence the reason it only has 14,500 miles. He just got too old for driving and we had to take the car away from him. The fact is I don't need the car as I already have two vehicles. One of which is a company car that I put all my millage on. The other just sits in the garage. So I just want to get rid of this car quickly, which is the reason I am selling it so cheap. If you want a jeep, and you want the best deal around, buy this before its gone."

Good, dependable Jeep. No problems in 50000 miles

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Great vehicle for all driving conditions."

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"Have enjoyed this vehicle. Very easy and comfortable for highway driving and the Sky-slider top is great for warm weather -- especially when you are driving on secondary roads in scenic areas. Better than a convertible because you have much less wind. Off-road capabilities are good, especially once the original tires were replaced with a more aggressively-treaded tire. Have had no mechanical problems or recalls -- pretty unusual based on experience with other vehicles. The only downside is the gas mileage which runs around 15 mpg in local driving and 24 mpg on the highway."

I love my Jeep

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

"About the only thing I don't care about is the gas mileage, I don't feel it get's what I expect although I have had people tell me that it's good. I love the style of the Jeep and color, it handles well and the 4 wheel drive is the best in the snow and sandy areas."

Very practical vehicle.

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Rear-wheel drive was important to us plus being up off the road for better visibility. No more front wheel drive vehicles for us. This is our forth new jeep in a row. All of them have been trouble free and very dependable for my wife and for me so we bought Jeep again. The 4X4 drive system is a requirement where we live in Vermont and it is very capable all season vehicle. It has a comfortable ride with great handling characteristics making it a pleasure to go anywhere regardless of weather conditions."

Keeping my '99 Cherokee Sport but.....

By on Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pros: "Works hard, plays harder. Front passenger comfort."

Cons: "Rear leg room. Driver blind spot;front passenger"

"My 2011 Liberty steals the show whether I'm in a business suit, church suit, sweat suit, or mud. Inside, out, top and bottom, after six months, this brand and model delivers what it promised."