2009 Jeep Liberty

8.2

Based on 233 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

2010 That didn't go into service until 2011

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "The car is virtually brand new."

"Though the car is a 2010 model year, it did not go into service until 2011. It literally has 3 months of original warranty left. You heard the story of the car the little old lady drove to church on sundays? My story is similar. The car was owned by my wife's 91 year old father. They live in Grand Haven, MI and he used it to drive around the lake front and to go grocery shopping...PERIOD!! Hence the reason it only has 14,500 miles. He just got too old for driving and we had to take the car away from him. The fact is I don't need the car as I already have two vehicles. One of which is a company car that I put all my millage on. The other just sits in the garage. So I just want to get rid of this car quickly, which is the reason I am selling it so cheap. If you want a jeep, and you want the best deal around, buy this before its gone."

2010 That didn't go into service until 2011

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "The car is virtually brand new."

I love my Jeep Liberty - so Nice Looking

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cons: "Good pick up but does not ride so good over 70"

"very happy with my car, touch screen, Bluetooth, etc"

good vehicle

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

I want this car

"I have a 2007 Jeep Liberty limited. I really have loved this vehicle. it currently has 78,000 miles on it and it still drives well. I am just needing a little more cargo space in the back. The 2012 Jeep Liberty has more cargo space and that is why I want to get it because of my family (1 8 month old)."

Never buy a different car

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"We call my liberty 2 things. 1. The tank, I was t-boned and the worst thing that happened was the door had to be replaced. We also call it the pig, cause it's made to roll in the dirt (which it does with style and grace and is so much fun) and the worst thing that will ever happen to you in this car in the snow is it will grunt a little when there's ice. I have the base model and there's nothing I can think of to make this car better, apparently there are though! I've driven many cars, trucks, suv's and I'll never buy anything other than a jeep ever again!"