2008 Jeep Liberty

8.2

Based on 253 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"This is my 4th car, my 2nd jeep and it is fantastic. Very stylish and comfortable yet reliable. A wonderful purchase and would recommend it to anyone. I strongly suggest the limited with the sky slider, it is amazing!!!"

first new vehicle

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"i love my 2008 liberty its my first new car ever i love it it turns heads every where so stylish and a real suv fuel econmy is a concern but i fill my gas tank for 45 dollars some others cost 65 bucks tow package shouldnt be an option so far so good i bought american cause its easier to find anything you need for a good price not like german or japenese cars you need to search hard some points chrysler shoud consider to make it the best suv in the us 1. more fuel efficent enigines 2.a leather touch on the interior 3.in dash cup holders 4.chrome door handels and the mirrors soud be same as vehicle colour 5.six speed automatic transmission i highly recommend this vehicle to every body who is looking for a real suv and its an american car chrysler is getting back on the right track which its a good thing for jeep lovers this car is very quit on the highway i drove 100 miles /hour very smooth ride"

By on Saturday, September 05, 2009

Happy owner

By on Friday, September 04, 2009

"The vehicle I own is a 2008 6 speed manual 2 WD with some upgrades: cruise, air, CD, temp display, window tint. I love driving the vehicle and have had no problems. I've put over 7,000 miles on it since purchasing it in April. The 3.7 L seemed a little underpowered at first, but I was trying to drive in 5th / 6th gear too much and keeping RPMs too low. It has plenty of passing power in 4th. We drove from GA to MN & back last month and the vehicle was very comfortable, surprisingly quiet for a Jeep. I put an aftermarket hitch on it and can tow about 3,500 lbs. I've used it to haul mulch and furniture around town. Again, staying in 4th it has plenty of power. We bought Hidden Hitch and found it easy to install, but it takes two people to get it bolted in place. Now for a few complaints The pushbutton for opening the rear window falls out occasionally. Also, the rear wiper does not sit tightly on the glass. To be fair, I've not taken it to a dealer to have either problem fixed. Gas mileage is not great. I haven't done the math for the MN trip, but around town I've been getting about 17.5 MPG. But we bought this for light towing and camping, not long trips. We took a vintage canoe to MN and ultimately could not use the roof racks. There is only a 3 1/2 foot span front to back and the rack sits well back of the vehicle midline. That is no good for a 17 foot canoe. Most other rack loads - kayaks, skiis, clamshells - should be fine. All in all I'm a happy owner. I wanted an SUV like vehicle with some towing capacity at an economical price - more than a small pickup but less than a Ford Exploder or similar. The Liberty was very reasonably priced and is performing as expected."

Still Love My Jeep!!!

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"I bought my Jeep in October 2007 brand new when they first came out-and it has been a great experience. I have had it for 2 years when October rolls around and its still strong, sharp,reliable fun and so on."