2007 Jeep Liberty

7.9

Based on 1278 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

Great SUV

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"I have a 65th Anniversary and I love it. It gets good gas milage for an SUV and handles just like a car. Pleanty of room inside."

love the overhead console

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"the best feature of this wehicle is the information it gives you like service date, tire pressure,gas milege and the list goes on and on. if your too busy or not good at keeping up with this stuff it is very helpful."

Great Jeep

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"This vehcle has been the most reliable one I've owned - and I almost never bought it after owning a 1995 Grand Cherokee that was the least reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Just for refernce, I've owned 12 cars/trucks/etc."

You get what you payed for...

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"The Jeep Liberty has been a good vehicle for me and my two kids (8-6) but it has had its points that you need to know before you pinch that last penny. The interior cloth is one of the worst I have seen in a vehicle. If you get it wet with water it shows as if it were a stain. It takes cleaning the whole seat to get it out once it is there. Another thing is the leg space in the driver side pedal area. I am not a large person but I am tall...I caution you if you are a tall person think twice about purchasing this it just puts your legs in a awkward postion for long trips. It really starts to become uncomfortable. The window switch is in the center and it looks neat but when you are getting out of the Jeep you will lock youself in more often then not because the switch on the door is to lock it. The last thing as a mother I have to caution is the cup holders in the back seat are on the door. If you plan on using them then you must plan on cleaning the door off because it causes the drink to splash out on the door. I know that all other reports you will look at will be on all of the good things so I thought I would show you some faults."