2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,620 - $30,141.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/04/2016

10/9.0

8.3

Based on 351 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Downsized from a Chevy Tahoe LT to a Laredo E

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles well."

Cons: "Siruis sattelite radio vs XM. Like XM much better"

"Traded in my 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 16,000 miles on it. I thought I would be disappointed with the smaller size vehicle and I am not. Love the ride, the handle and the room that I have in this vehicle. The gas mileage is awesome since I drive the Parkway to and from work. I am averaging about 20 to 22 miles per gallon according to my fuel economy monitor which is about 7 miles per gallon better than my Tahoe. Love the basic Laredo E package and glad the I don't have bells and whistles on this vehicle. The bluetooth allowed me to pair my phone which is an option I didn't have before. Glad I made the trade--love the vehicle."

EXCITING

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "SUPER VALUE"

"FIRST NEW VEHICLE IN A VERY LONG TIME THAT I HAVE CONSIDERED TO BE A TRUE MASTERPIECE. JEEP SHOULD BE CONGRADULATED ON FINALLY TAKING A FLAGSHIP VEHICLE AND MAKING IT LUXURIOUS ENOUGH TO COMPETE WITH EVERYTHING OUT THERE... I BOUGHT THE 70TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE , WHAT A BARGAIN, LEATHER, NAV, BACK UP CAM, MOONROOF, UCONNECT MEDIA CENTER, HEMI, 42 GRAND? WHAT ELSE OUT THERE CAN COMPARE, ONLY A JEEP. 0IIII0 BE HAPPY, BE JEEPIN...."

Excellent vehicle, great ride, multiple uses.

By on Monday, July 13, 2015

Pros: "Ride, Versatility, Capability in different cond."

Cons: "would benefit from improved voice recognition"

"I purchased this vehicle new. It is the first Jeep I have owned. It is a pleasure to own and drive. My wife likes the ride better than her Infinity M35x. The dealership has been excellent. I have done only routine maintenance. I build furniture and carry a lot of various materials, and tow a sailboat. It has a lot of capability with the v8, off road suspension, and tow packages. The navigation and backup camera as well as beepers are a big plus. I am confident that it is safe and can handle well with a load or without."

2014 GC Limited with 3.0L Eco Diesel and QT II

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage, Gadgets, Ride, Audio system"

Cons: "None so far"

"I have not driven this automobile for very long, I will update this review later, if warranted. But my initial impression is only good. I am getting 25 MPG combined with the diesel engine and the performance is good. It is sometimes slow to accelerate when the 8 speed transmission is in a high gear, but that is easily overcome with more pressure on the accelerator. Shifts are very smooth and I am impressed by the fact that the transmission down shifts, on its own, when going down hill. As for the "costly" urea refills, you can get 2.5 gallons of the stuff at a well known big box store for $12. The DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) filler nozzle is next to the fuel nozzle which makes it easy to refill without going to the dealer, the DEF tank capacity is 8 gallons. This is my second Jeep, my first Jeep was a 2006 Commander, it had the 5.7L Hemi V8. I needed the towing capability, I was happy to see the 3.0L turbo diesel has the same towing capacity. I put 186000 miles on my Commander and the only repair I had to get, besides the normal consumables, was a replacement starter. The reliability of my Commander led me back to Jeep. I gave a 5 to the reliability rating only because I have driven the Grand Cherokee for only 350 miles so far (will update later)."

2016 Summit V8 Loaded

By on Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pros: "sports car with 4 wheel drive"

Cons: "wish it had a 3rd row seat"

"I have a 2016 with a HEMI, Platinum pack and Rear entertainment system. Holy smokes is all I am going to say. I drove this one first and then drove an Audi Q7, Acura MDX, BMW X6, and Lexus GX460. This has the most stuff/options for the lowest cost of them all and has the biggest engine and the nicest interior (The MDX interior is a close second and the Audi handling is a close second). I am loving it so far!"